Figures.

Just to make this clear, my deepest apologies. But this whole book's main character's name will be going by 'Yoru.'
I find it easier to write it everytime.
Though feel free to imagine yourself as the person called 'Yoru.'
- author.

It's cold, but not too cold.
If you are wondering what I'm talking about, I mean the space. Yes I've been living here for quite a while now. Millions of years has passed, and I'm still here floating around many planets. You must think that it's fun. Right? Well no. I'd much rather want to be on earth, but that is almost not possible. My task is to watch over it. And if there's no one watching them..then there will be problems. Though I can rely on my 'friends'...hmm. I won't take the risk just yet.

You may be asking yourself: why are you in space in the first place? Well, it's a long long long long long story. I don't have a creator. I AM the creator. I've created EVERYONE on earth. But they don't know that Ofcourse, because I have them a person they can call 'mom'. A mother figure. Will take care of you, clean after you, and pretty much love you. If you are one of my lucky creations then..
Some unlucky once's have been 'blessed' with a not so great life. But that is totally not my fault.

I'm currently looking over earth. Like I always do on Sunday's. My 'friends' keep telling me that I should go down there, and have fun! But I don't trust them with the capability of watching over earth. Many dark figures can be spawned if things go wrong. And those dark figures are called 'demons.'

There's a lot of them, because when I was at the age of ##%£|£|>, I made lots of mistakes. But I've learned from them. And I've made some 'angels' to try to fix those problems for me. But they didn't really succeed quite yet.
I myself don't have a human form. So that's the first obstacle I have to cross. I could just make one..but I'm not sure if I would fit in it you know. It's risky. Maybe Il do it..maybe I won't. It all depends on the days.