Trouble awaits.

I woke up early today. Because I didn't dream anything special, and I didn't have any excuse to be in bed anyway.

I sometimes get visions in my sleep, they predict what comes in the future. And I saw a ball, with a little girl with 2 ponytails. Elizabeth. I believe that it's going to happen today, and I'm not looking forward to it. I don't like balls, neither do I like dancing. It reminds me of this cringy solos people do to get attention.

What if..I set the room on fire? Seems like a perfect plan to me. I just don't have a lighter. But whatever, I got changed into my butler uniform, because that's all the clothes I got. Sadly. Did I mention that I gave this human 'body' a other form? It's a cat. I adore cats very much. So why not become one while I'm here? I turned into my cat form and jumped out of the window I opened, now I was currently on the roof.

I was walking around on roof, as I cross Sebastian's rooms window. I see him looking at  me. Don't tell me he likes cats or something. He probably does, I can see it in his eyes.

- Sebastian's POV.

I see an adorable little kitty on the roof. How did it get there? Why is it there? Gosh I'm not sepose to be thinking these things. I know young master doesn't like cats, and he's allergic. It's just staring at me. Weird, it's like it's someone in disguise.

I'm a demon for a reason. I can clearly tell that that's someone in disguise. A I open my window, the 'cat' back up. So I was right. I snatch the cat inside, not letting it get away. I pat its head, trying to calm him or her down.

Sebastian: "I know you're not a cat. Go on, reveal yourself."

As the 'cat' jumps out of my hand, I was waiting for it to turn back into their real form. But nothing happened. I KNOW I'm right. I'm never wrong. Though as I stare at the 'cat', its eyes begins to glow. They stare deeply into mine, and the next thing I know I pass out.

- 'Yoru''s POV.

What a fool. Thinking I would reveal myself, no way. I went back on the roof and went inside my human form. I also climbed back in my room.

I get out of my room, and begin to head towards the kitchen. But then I get interrupted by the one and only Ciel himself.

Ciel: "where Sebastian?"

Yoru: "dunno and don't care. Do you want tea?"

Ciel: "tea sounds good."

I nod and head to the kitchen. I prepare some tea for him and head to his study. What? Did you think I was going to do a whole tutorial on how I made it?

I placed the tea cup on his desk, as he still reads the news paper and some letters he received. From his fiancé I believe.

Ciel: "the next time you see Sebastian, tell him we're going to a masked ball. And you are coming too."

Yoru: "understood."

I'm tryna not get kicked out. So being polite is the most right thing to do. I head out of his study. And I KNOW that Sebastian is passed out in his room, so I'm not going to bother looking for him.