Tea can be poisoned.

I got awakened from my slumber by Sebastian. Or whatever his name was. I couldn't care less either way. He really thinks he can be
So attractive with those eyes? Please.

Sebastian: "Goodmorning my lady. As you know, from now of you will be a full time butler like me. Exiting isn't it? I'm sure it is. We have to start of with making tea for the young master. You will be in charge of that, while I go wake him up."

Yoru: "alright."

I won't argue with him. There no reason to at this point.
I get off my bed and go to the bathroom to change my clothes, I hope there aren't any cameras in here..
After I got changed, I went over to the kitchen. I know where everything is located, because as I said before. I've MADE this place. As I make my way over there, I come across a red haired maid. What's her name again? I forgot. Ah, I doesn't matter. I make my way finally inside the kitchen, and begin preparing the best tea I can do. As I'm making it, I glance over to the other counter besides me. Poison. There's a little bit of poison, there out in the open.

Hmm, are we having any guests over? Possibly. Maybe I should put it in the tea..hm. Normally I would do it, because of the fun of it. But I don't want the butler to chase after my ass again, so I won't. You are lucky Ciel.
As the thoughts go through my head, and me still staring at the poison. I hear someone come in. I quickly stop looking at it and go back to preparing my tea, like nothing even happened. Looks like the cook came in.
I could feel his eyes looking at me, so I turn around and look him in the eyes. He blushes from slight embarrassment. Atleast I hope so.

Cook: "oh sorry! I didn't see you in here. Are you new? I haven't seen you around before."
Yoru: "yes. I'm the new butler."
Cook: "amazing! Uh, you don't mind me grabbing the uh..poison real quick..right?"

Is he planning to poison someone? Ask my help and you might actually succeed. But I won't say that out loud. He seems the type to snitch.
I hand him the poison and he thanks me while stuttering. I see him putting it inside the plate of someone. Seems like i was right. We're having guests over.

Dinner is ready. And it's my job to serve it. I grab the cart, put the food on it, and go over to the dining room. Where I see the one and only ciel phantomhive. And some other dude..?

I place the plates of each person that is sitting at the table. Though I make sure to give the guest the poisoned dish. Sinds i don't think that the cook wanted to poison his own master.
The guy looks at me, at a perverted way. Ew.

Guest: "you have great servents my lord! They really do surprise me."

He winks at me. Which I give him a glare back. I was about to make my way back to the kitchen, but Sebastian stopped me. How many times is this man going to touch me? Great.

Sebastian: "please do stay by my side."

He says in a whispering tone. Making sure not to be heard by the guest. I was confused first, but then I just nod. Still not knowing what was going on. The guy was talking about bets, and ciel was just listening. Their conversation was the most boring one I've heard so far. I eventually made my way away from them, not caring if Sebastian let me to or not.

Well, I guess day one is done. Still ??? Days to go.