Masked ball.

Ive awoken once again. Not that I want to. Today is the masked ball ciel was talking about. As I said: I don't like balls. But I'm forced to come anyway.

Sebastian knocked on my door in the morning, for warning me to make tea I sepose. But no. He told me that we were going shopping for dresses for me. Oh please, me shopping with you? Never I say! Though he did give me those sly-looking eyes, so I have to do something about it-! Ah, I know. Grell! My perfect creation must come and pick my dress for me, yes.

As me, Sebastian, and Grell walk around this big market, we come across a fancy shop, with fancy clothes. So we decide to head inside. I told Grell that we were going to a ball, and I let her choose a dress for me. She got all excited and ran inside the store to bring me something. What a creation I have made..

Grell chose a red dress for me. Not too long, and not too short. Simply perfect. Sebastian offered to pay, but I declined. Before I could go and pay Grell already did it for me-! How nice of her. All three of us walked out of the store, and we hid our goodbyes- well Atleast me and Sebastian. Because we were both heading to the same location.

———————

Its time. The carriage stopped at Elizabeth's mansion, and we all stepped out. Sebastian offered his hand for me, but I declined. Why would I touch a figure like you? Oh please. We all stepped inside and got greeted by some of the maids. Many people were inside, so I snuck away from ciel and Sebastian to go inside a little corner. Though I got pulled aside by a a beutifull woman. My bisexuality is acting up again..
She complimented my dress, and I complimented hers too. After that she asked to dance with me. I hesitated, but accepted just to get reactions out of Sebastian.

When the romantic music came, me and the lady went on the dance floor just like the others. We danced, and she kept looking in my eyes with love and admiration. How adorable.
We danced until the song was over, and I bid my goodbyes to her. Then I got pulled aside by Sebastian. He asked me what I was doing there, and I gave him a convincing lie.

The party was going smooth, I have to admit. But not like it's to my liking though. I saw alios..in a dress? He was trying to seduce some men. Weirdo. After a while, we left the party and went back to the manor.

Whatever is coming next, I'm not looking forward to it.