Spiders and masters.

Ciel has gotten a strange invitation. Atleast it's strange to me. It was an invitation for him to come over to someone's estate. Don't know who's, but I'm going to find out either way. Sinds I have to tag along.

He seemed like he didn't like it one bit. But we went anyway. And that made me even more curious. As we arrived at the manor of the person, Sebastian knocked on the door. After a few seconds of waiting a maid opened the door. She was pretty in my opinion, but I couldn't sense strong energy from her. So I don't trust her one bit yet.
She let us in, and guided us to the living room. Where I saw a young boy with blonde hair play with his cup.

Boy: "there you guys are! Finally. I've been waiting for AGES!"
Ciel: "what do you want alios."

So his name is 'alios' huh? I hate him already.
Ciel seems annoyed, and so does Sebastian. While I'm on the other hand not feeling anything. The only thing I'm feeling is a strong glare at me, from alios's..butler. I know him alright, I genuinely was proud of my creation of him. But later on he disobeyed me, I now dislike him. But he doesn't remember me anyway.

Alios: "and who is that Beauty behind you ciel?"

He's talking about me isn't he. I accept the beauty part. But now the energy that comes with that question.

Yoru: "greetings."
Alios: "oh no need to be so formal! It doesn't suit you."

I've made my own personality. It isn't my actual own anyway. What do you want me to act like? A #^$^? Gosh, young ones these days.
Though Sebastian seemed even more pissed by him stating that fact about me. Don't tell me. That that demon actually began to care? Stop that.

Alios ordered the maid to give us some tea, while he begins to talk about some random things. He looks like an angel on the outside, but I can sense a figure inside him. Or should I say a demon.

After HOURS and HOURS of him complaining to some triplets, and his maids, we finally got to go back to ciels estate. Normally I would say 'thank god.' But then I'd be thanking myself. So thanks Yoru.

As we got back, dinner was made. I didn't have much to do. I didn't want to do anything either, so it came out perfectly. Though I could sense that something was going to happen tomorrow, something I probably won't like. So I'm not looking forward to it.

But for now, I will go to sleep- is that a crow on my balcony? I'm not stupid or anything. I know that's Sebastian. It's pretty clear. Though I still went over to it, and I gave the crow some headpats. Take that as a reward for not making me expose myself.