The Rabbit

"Yes Raph don't worry me and Donnie are super safe okay? We've been sticking to the nice Yokai streets, Donnie's been nerding it up at the library though and it's so boring!" Leo spoke on the phone to his big brother.

"Well you can always come back here," Raph offers not liking how far his bros were from him. "Nah I can't make Dontron too happy can I? I already scared him with a mummy corpse," Leo snickers. "I'm not gonna forgive you for that," Donnie mumbles as they continue walking.

"Anyway we gotta go you know gotta get to work. Or Donnie does while I live it up at the hotel spa. Love ya bro and tell the fam we say hi," Leo explains.

"I will and stay safe you two. Don't go into any unsafe areas," Raph said concern obvious. "Rafaela I assure you we would never go anywhere we couldn't handle. Goodbye now and tell Michel, April, and Papa I say hi," Donnie took the phone hanging it up.

"Ooh Don your getting better at lying saying we're in a safe area," Leo said as they walk through the prison courtyard where many inmates were eying them from their prison cells. They were being lead by the prison warden a pig Yokai with a black beard.

"Oh please I said a place we can't handle he corrects quickly. We can handle these crooks. Now what exactly is this rabbit in for?" Donnie questions. "Got caught last night, he's a dishonoured samurai," The Warden said heading over to the meeting cell.

Brought out in chains was the Yokai Leo had seen get dragged off last night his brown fur ragged and unkept, his clothing dirty, and for a bunny he looked very threatening at the guards.

Glaring at the warden the guys eyes shift over to the other two. The warden spat at him before walking off a little when he saw a commotion going on.

"What do I owe the pleasure of ninjas?" He questions formally, but with venom. "What's a samurai doing in Egypt?" Leo questions. "I can say the same about you both. Coming in here with those weapons hidden on your person. Pretty well concealed i'll give you that, but not well enough I cannot tell your ninja," The rabbit states. "Ignore my little brother," Donnie said stepping forward. "By three minutes," Leo scoffs. "We are here to inquire where you acquired this," Donnie pulls out the puzzle box and the rabbits eyes narrowed.

"You want to know where Hamunaptra is," He guesses. "I do," Donnie said. "Don't, when I went there I barely got out with my life," the rabbit said and Donnie's interest is peaked.

"So you've been there? Can you take us?" Donnie questions. The rabbit looks at Donnie, but his eyes drift to Leo. He eyes the kappa before his eyes went wide.

"I remember you! You were in the crowd!" He states and Leo grins. "Yeah my face leaves a impression. I hope it brings you piece to know that weasel is missing a certain piece of himself after he tried getting a quickie with me," Leo said and Donnie glares at him. "What?" Leo questions.

"You should have let me do it. No one touches you," Donnie stated. "Aww I'll let you have the next one DonBon," Leo coos.

"It does bring some satisfaction to know. Do you have Edge-wing too?" The rabbit questions. "I do, not with me, but I got it," Leo said.

The rabbit's eyes are clearly thinking carefully. "Take us to Hamunaptra and you'll get the sword," Donnie said. "katana," the two correct in sync surprising the rabbit.

"Whatever," Donnie rolls his eyes. "And we'll be generous enough to throw in a bath, maybe even a ticket outta the city if you want. I'm guessing a samurai like you is feeling rather outta place here," Leo said leaning forward with a grin looking right at the rabbit.

The rabbit eyes Leo looking him up and down. "You seem different from other ninjas I know. Why do you want to go to Hamunaptra?" He questions. "Knowledge," Donnie answers. "Making sure my nerd of a twin doesn't get himself killed. I promise cotton tail we aren't like regular ninja," Leo said leaning close to the bars.