Chapter 12

Karilya was surprised that the prince joined her, he appeared in the shower, as naked as she was.

No words were said as the couple stood in the water and let the blood and horror of the day wash off them, reduced to nothing but pinkish water that carries off down the drain.

Elios reaches for her, he takes her hand and she turns to look at him, she steps back until she is pressed against the tiled wall and he pins her there, placing a hand either side of Karilya's shoulders.

'Kiss me,' she seems to say without speaking, her eyes sparkling as she looks up to him as she licks her lips.

His kiss is soft and tender, he is taken back when she kisses him back.

"Touch me," Karilya says, her eyes looking up to him as she leans back against the wall Elios has her pinned against, "its ok."

Every word she speaks has his mind unravelling. Elios removes one hand from the wall and cups Karilya's cheek, his fingers lace through her hair as he pulls her back to him, needing to feel her lips against his.

'Touch me,' her body begs, Elios' second hand finally leaves the wall to trace a line up her exposed middle and cup her breast.

"Is this ok?" Elios asks, pinching her nipple gently as he watches Karilya closely.

"Yes," she says, breathless but with no hesitation.

He steps closer and kisses her again, he cups her face with one hand and pulls her in, his other hand drops from her breast and grabs her thigh. He pulls her thigh up and rests it on his hip so he can step forward and press closer, he presses his erection against her, it rubs between them and presses against her belly.

At the feel of her husband's erection pressing against her, Karilya gasps, breaking the kiss for a moment in shock, her eyes wide and her jaw slack.

He growls in the back of his throat in response, the sweet sound that escaped past his wife's lips was so intoxicating that it resonates through his entire being.

She can feel his lust for her, she can feel how eager he is to press closer, he kisses her again, his tongue flicks against her's and she moans against him and reaches her hands up to cup his face. She traces against his jaw line and then up into his hair, she scratches his scalp and it sends a shiver down his spine.

He breaks the kiss and leans forward, he kisses her shoulder as his hips buck against her, thrusting his erection against her as he pants like a dog.

"I want you," he finally admits out loud, skimming his teeth against her skin, "by the gods Karilya, I want you."

"Then take me," Karilya answers, as breathless as he is, "Elios... I'm yours."

'I'm yours.'

Those words strike Elios right to his heart, he looks to his wife and his heart races. He kisses her, this time rougher and hungrier, he reaches over and turns off the water, without breaking the kiss he picks the princess up into his arms and carries her out of the bathroom.

He trails kisses down her neck and chest as he falls into bed with her, he kisses lower and lower.

"Is this ok?" Elios asks, pausing for a moment as he feels her heartbeat on his lips.

Karilya nods, moaning in the back of her throat as she leans into his touch.

He continues, kissing, licking, and nipping at the princess' skin, he takes her nipple into his mouth and nips at it gently, the sounds she makes is heavenly and sinful at the same time. Elios continues, kissing down, down, down, he plants himself between her legs and wraps his arms around her thighs.