Let the Show Begin!

Click.

The fight over with only one left standing. Small flowers hovering above the ground around the victor that soon disappear. The victor had sheathed his sword as the bodies of those who lost to him lay on the grass. He remained unscathed, not a single cut nor scratch on him, the victor was obvious from the start and now the gap of power between the two sides.

Chinju forest always remain quite dark even in the day. The sounds of nature fill the victor's ear, the leaves swaying from the wind, the small river subtle music, and the nearby life. A sigh escapes the victor, their head up to the sky.

Had anyone stumbled upon the sight, they would be enchanted by the sight of the man, never noticing the gruesome sight of the bodies. The man had beautiful (S/C) paired with his gorgeous (H/C) hair. His appearance was well kept showing the luxurious life he leads as part of his role. His eyes sharp but with a certain gentleness to it, amethyst eyes that shines in the moonlight. A beauty mark on the left corner of his lips, giving him a air of playfulness and a cunning side to him. A beautiful masterpiece, one could claim him to be a work of the gods.

He strides towards the bodies, a dark expression on his face, different from the usual smile he hold. Though, it's simply a smile for appearance and for people to stay quiet. He crouches down to one of the bodies, finding anything of importance that will be useful for him. To no avail, he moves to the next one and the one after that until he reaches the last one.

As luck would have it, he finds a amulet in the pocket of the person. It was a crystal of a gold color that would have many wanting to buy for huge amounts of money. Ignoring the crystal, he gaze rests upon the words engraved on it.

"... 'Key of Worlds'?"

Thoughts run through his mind as he tries to interpret the words, seeking an answer to this strange amulet. Yet, he finds none or to be exact one definite answer, the words either meaning what it says or a piece of a puzzle to a bigger mystery or... a nefarious plan. He gets up having done what he wanted but his legs feel weak and he falls to ground, catching himself before his head hits the ground.

Had he been poisoned earlier or this simply fatigue? His body wants to shut down but his mind won't allow it, if he were to be hurt, he wouldn't be able to protect his loved ones. The rest of him slowly falls onto the grass as he begins to lose consciousness. He holds on tight to whatever chance he may have to stay awake but loses in the end.

°~•~°

His eyes shoot wide open as he jolts up. Quickly looking around him, now realizing he's in an unfamiliar place. A garden, all kinds of flowers around him. The garden was almost dominated by nature as evident by the frolicking deers, hopping bunnies, the chirping birds, and the buzzing bees. The place was straight out of a dream, his eyes finally land at the lone circle table at the center, a chair by it. The design of it was well decorated and definitely expensive by the average person's eyes.

The man slowly gets up, dusting his clothes before making his way towards the table, he felt like it was what he should do in the moment. He sat down on the chair, finally taking notice of the teacup in front of him and the sweet delicacies. As a nobleman and especially the head of his clan, he was taught the etiquette befitting one of his stature as to know how to properly act. His hand gently took the handle of the teacup, separating it from the saucer. Bring it to his nose, he takes the smell in then places it back down. His hand moves towards the delicacies, taking a cookie from the dessert stand and inspecting it.

It's not that he didn't like it but rather he had no way to confirm it was safe to eat and he wouldn't risk his life to find out. He places the cookie back in its place, a sigh escaping his lips. He stares at the tea and the sweet delicacies until something catches his eye. A single butterfly which wings matched the color of the amulet. The butterfly lands on the edge of the table, the side opposite to him.