Duke of Rosenborne

"Have you heard?"

"Indeed! Lord (Y/N) Rosenborne is holding a celebration for his inheritance of his father's position!"

"Yes, I've heard he's a dashing young man~"

"It's such a shame he doesn't appear in many events. To have a chance with such a man~"

"Mhm! He's the son of the Duchess Leilani Rosenborne, it's imperative for him to be of a same appearance. And his sister! She's quite adorable"

" Ah, to get such looks at birth, Lady Alice Rosenborne has shown herself in many events but I getting a tad bored of her."

" I wonder if any exciting will happened during the celebration"

The ladies giggle before they leave an ear distance away, gossiping about anything and everything. Gossip is what keeps them alive, truth is what they care less about. It doesn't matter if someone dies, if there's a scandal involving a noble person, they'll lap it up like dogs who hadn't had a drop of water in years. Drunk with powers and luxury, it's difficult to find those who take their roles seriously and truly inhibit kindness to those who need it.

The ravenette keeps on with his stroll, his steps in a rhythm. As he treads, not many notice his presence as they go on with their own lives. The 'clip clops' of the horse as carriages transverse the roads, the chatters of the people, and the subtle breeze in the air. The ravenette catches another intriguing conversation about the same man.

"I hear that the Dukedom of Rosenborne is having a celebration for the new assigned Duke, Lord (Y/N)"

" Hmph, sure but us 'commoners' aren't allowed at aristocrats events"

" Hey, hey. They actually announced that anyone is free to go, some saw them hiring temporary workers so no fights or anything happens during it. But they're hosting some private party after with a select few. I hear Old Martha got an invitation "

" Martha?! She's basically one of us"

" Yea, that was my reaction too! Even her family can go. I was told she done something nice for the Rosenborne family and that's why, no strings attached. Very unbelievable, right! "

" Agreed... She's quite lucky, maybe I should try my luck too"

The man laughs at the woman's response as in turn she slaps him on the arm. She walks ahead leaving the man behind which does more harm than good since bursts out of laughter.

The ravenette is silent upon the conversation as he takes his leave into an alleyway. On his way to a specified location as he navigates his way through it.

°~•~°

"So, how did it go, Fred?"
His red eyes trained on the tea oh so close to his lips before he places it down onto its saucer. His gaze glides towards the ravenette who had entered the room.

The room was now filled, filled with the whole group. William James Moriarty, Albert James Moriarty, Louis James Moriarty, another ravenette, and  the one who entered the room.

"Albeit, words from mouth shouldn't be regarded as facts and usually should be taken as a grain of salt, it does help in some ways"
Albert crosses his legs in his seat, his emerald eyes on Fred, awaiting his intel. Louis remains silent in his spot next to his brother Albert. The taller ravenette simply leaning against the wall, watching the outside world through the glass window.