The Beginning of Beginnings

"An orphan... with the knowledge to leave adults speechless...?
.
At first, I simply regarded him as being unusual. That was all.
.
The thing that triggered my interest in him...
...was really only that."

"Come live with me. "

The place where it all started, the chapel... The beginning of the beginning. The setting living up to this important event. The light illuminating the place in a golden yellow light...

Do evil for the sake of the good...
Masquerade
Who's mask will break or be unmasked?
Fool others or be fooled
Are you the puppet master or a puppet who's strings are being tugged?
Live or die

Now, let me take your hand in mine and move into the spotlight...

Let's dance
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Welcome home, young Lord Albert"
The butler addresses Albert who steps into the manor of his family. The two brothers following behind the young Lord.

" Hey, hold it."
He stops the two brothers before even stepping a foot into the manor.
"You two go around the back. If you go in here with those shoes, you will make the foyer filthy"
The butler's gaze sharpens at the two.

Before Albert could interject, I place my hand on his shoulder surprising him and keeping him speaking.
" I wasn't aware that this is how the servants here treated their own or is it simply something else?"
My gaze moves towards the butler making him straighten up a bit.

"Simon. As of today, they are members of the Moriarty household. You will cease treating them so rudely. "
The words elicit a reaction from the presumably younger of the two boys and the butler, the former in surprise and the latter upset. The boys walk in as Albert starts to as well. I quietly follow behind them as no one breaks the silence.

"What is the meaning of this, darling?!"
The Lady of Moriarty yells.

" I told you, we are taking in an orphan."
He responds to her.

" Yes, but no one said anything about two of them! "

" That was Albert's decision. "

" But I heard that the younger one is sick! "

Their voices are heard from the other side of the door. Even as they speak about their refusal, Albert's hand slowly reaches for the knob until I grab his wrist with enough force to stop it from going any further. I simply shake my head as a response to the look he gives me.

" Well, I hope they keep to themselves."
William replies.
Perfect

" Darling! If anything happens to one of my children... "

" Not another word! My decision is final"

By then the words are already faint on our ears as we walk away from the very room.

The footsteps on the carpet light and soft. By this time I'm walking beside Albert with the other two behind.
" Say, (Y/N)... How did you know of us adopting an orphan?"
Albert turns to me while continuing to walk.

" Your father had told me earlier."
He was running his mouth quite a lot. It's very easy getting information out of someone who wants to curry favor out of you. I suppose I should thank him for that.

" Then, how about knowing there two would be it? "
Albert's question gaining the attention of the older blonde boy.

"I assume you told them already?"
A bit of hesitance on his face before he nods.
"They both certainly caught your attention haven't they? With that in mind, it was quite easy to know the moment I saw them with you"