Moriarty

Clack

The tea cup is placed back onto the saucer. The tea a delicate brown color that shone a nice orange color in the light of the sun. His bedroom a lavish one as to show the wealth and power his family had. The bed big enough to hold three grown adults in it and adorned with the red sheets. His bedroom had many decorations, any one could assumed he was a spoiled child or perhaps a 'brat' had it not been for the many piles of books the later around his room.

His room filled with many things except him, who sat out on his balcony, enjoying a book along side a cup of tea prepared by his request. He wore a white dress shirt that was cover by the blue vest he wore on top. Along with a blue tailcoat and blue pants. A white cape off to the side. A pocket watch stored in on of his inside pockets. His hair held in a low ponytail off on his shoulder and kept together by a ribbon. His appearance relatively the same as when he was an adult but more child like.

The day had perfect weather, the sun out and about accompanied by a gentle breeze that dances around. Perhaps a sign to things that may come? The boy closes his book bring his attention back to the his thoughts.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(A/N: His clothes but more simpler)•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A heavy sigh escapes my lips.

It's been ten years since I first came here. The past now feels like a distant dream rather than my old reality.

I place the book on the table.

(Y/N) von Rosenborne, my name here in this place. The heir to my family as the first born and a male. My father and mother the Duke and Duchess of Rosenborne who behind the stage are a lineage of doctors and assassins for this country, Britain. My father an assassin and my mother a mix of both but more so a doctor. It was an arranged marriage that was convenient for them both who already fallen for each other.

My mother, Leilani Rosenborne, a daughter of an Count

My mother, Leilani Rosenborne, a daughter of an Count. She considered as one of the flowers of society and not many know of the knowledge she harbors. She's very upbeat and cheery, taking me around for walks in the garden or for tea. She worries for me a lot since many can tell I'm different from other children, she reminds me of my mother in some ways but also different in other ways.I seem to have been 'given' my (H/C) hair from her.
(A/N: This character is from 'The Villainess is a Marionette' and in this case she has your hair color. Everything else is relatively the same)