The Knight And Meliodas

3rd person PIV

It was a bright sunny morning and Meliodas was serving food to customers, the food looked delicious and appetizing but that doesn't mean it was delicious and appetizing. "Ya'll hear about the rumor about the princess?" Says a nearby stranger as he clearly had too much to drink by now, Meliodas listened in to the conversation. "Yea man, the princesses have gone wild, I heard the 3rd princess sneaks out at night with men." Meliodas hears this and chooses to ignore this most likely untrue rumor. Hawk spoke up even though he probably shouldn't have, "isn't it technically against the Liones law to start rumors about the royal family?" He asked in his shrill voice. Meliodas bonked Hawk on the head for this. "Don't you have scraps to eat right now?"

The drunken man stood up and looked down on Meliodas, "can I help you gentlemen?" He asked "what's a little kid doing here anyway?" "Well I own this tavern."

The man busts out laughing as loud as he physically is able to. "No way, a little kid owns this place." He says this before noticing the sword on the blondie's back and backing up towards the front door. "Shit! He's got a sword!"

"Hm? Oh this thing?" He slowly pulls the sword but before the sword came free from his back the drunk ran out in a hurry. "Oh, well I guess you can have his leftovers Hawk." "Alright! That's what I'm talking about!" Hawk exclaims.

Meliodas went on to serve more tables, "Hey, Meliodas, I noticed it bothered you when that guy started talking about the 3rd princess of Liones." "Why would that bother me? I don't know the royal family." "Riiiight."

The door slammed open and in walked a suit of armor that mumbled barely sentences before falling on the ground in front of Meliodas. The woman was then revealed as a 16 year old Y/n after her helmet had fallen.
"The..seven..deadly..sins.."

Meliodas POV

"Y-Y/n!"

Hawk came up beside me and helped as best he could since he's a pig to pick her up and bring her up to my room upstairs.

"It's a girl!" Said Hawk. "Well let's just double check." I said before groping her soft mushy breasts causing her to wake and sit up. "Um hi?" Gosh her voice is as beautiful and angelic as ever. I took my hand off her and raised an eyebrow before speaking again, "so why were you in that suit of armor." "I was looking for the seven deadly sins, I needed a disguise, it seems the men in my kingdom are suddenly so fixated to get with me, not sure why."

I made a clear disgusted face at this, so I guess that rumor started to spread. Wait why is she looking for the seven deadly sins? "The seven deadly sins? Why are you looking for them?" She paused for a second, "the save the kingdom of Liones, to defeat to holy knights. I know the sins were technically holy knights but they were the good ones!"

She quickly noticed Hawk and freaked out wondering why I had a pig in my tavern. "Woah why isn't he on a grill?" She asked, I chuckled, Hawk wasn't amused. "I'm Y/n, what's your name blondie?" "Meliodas" I said.

"Meliodas huh? Sounds familiar kinda."
Shit! Why did I say my real name!
"I might be wrong tho, my memory tends to not be so great." She joked. Ah, thank god she's a little stupid.

"Hungry?" I asked and she nodded. "Got any clothes for me to change in to?" "Oh yea, Hawk show her the Tavern uniform." Hawk squealed, "the tavern uniform? Is that so you can grope on her more you perv!?" I noticed she dozed off and found blossoms outside the window to admire. I smiled, she still had her love for nature, it's one of my favorite things about her. The pig yelled at me and made the saddest attempt at trying to hit me. "Are you even listening to me Meliodas!?" "Sorry I was thinking about cutting you up and cooking some grilled pork." I said coldly and this made Hawk squeal and run off downstairs. I chuckled putting my arms behind my head. "Y/n whenever your ready the tavern uniform should be in that closet, if not come get me and I'll help you find it." "Thank you Meliodas!" She said.

Hearing her say my name is like soft, gentle, relaxing music to my ears.

Word Count: 762 words