Getting ready[Bacia]

"Uhh, do I have everything?" a raspy voice said. A tall girl with oily black hair streaked purple, piercing red eyes, and pale skin looked up from her bag.

"No, you don't have EVERYTHING," a mean voice boomed and snatched the bag. "What happened to the insta gruel?! And the garlic medallion?"

The pale girl rolled her eyes and checked under her pillow. She pulled out a bag of wild leech flavored insta gruel and a garlic medallion.

"Now Bacia, you should never follow the list at school, okay? My list is better," the woman smirked, the demon on her neck nodding. "Anyways, wanna know how to keep evers away from you? Tell them your mother is Hester of Ravenswood."

"What about mom?" Bacia asked. "I thought she was scary and sinister too."

Hester paused for a moment and shook her head. She closed the satchel and tossed it at Bacia who was almost knocked out by how heavy and hard the satchel was. Hester got up and walked away, leaving the door open. Bacia grumbled and almost shut the door until a small figure squeezed through.

"ZILLA!!! GET OUT!!!" Bacia screeched.

Zilla looked up at Bacia and shook her head, grinning a toothy smile. Zilla was Bacia's younger sister. She had ghostly white hair, skin was white as the moon, and upturned crimson red eyes. They were 4 years apart, but they never got along.

"Mom said that when I'm 9, I can do whatever I want!" Zilla beamed. "So now, I'm 9! You can't tell ME what to do anymore."

Bacia frowned and shoved Zilla out her room and slammed the door shut. Tonight, she was gonna get sent to the school for good and evil and she wanted to be ready. I wonder what Amena and Ombretta are doing, she thought.

"BAAAAACIAAAA!!!!" hollered a familiar voice. Bacia peeked out the door. "Come here, I want you to do something."

Bacia bolted down the stairs and approuched a tall skinny albino woman with straight white hair, sinister red eyes, and 2 black rats on both her shoulders.

"I want you to help me mess up the place," the albino woman said. "It's not filthy and dirty like it was before since Dot came over to help you pack. But instead, she cleaned up the place a lot. Now go, I have to feed my babies."

Zilla quickly started messing up the place happily by throwing dirt everywhere and pushing stuff off tables. Bacia sighed. She wanted to go hang out with Amena and Ombretta, no actually just Ombretta. But since her mother, Anadil of asked, she had to. Or else she would have been turned into a pig by now. Bacia started helping her younger sister. What did she do to deserve this? Actually, her moms make her do their dirty stuff all the time so it didn't really matter. Unlike Zilla, Bacia did not have fun throwing filth everywhere and tossing stuff all over the place. Maybe a mess up spell? No, Bacia didn't learn any spells yet, maybe next time.