[Biana]Mother daughter convo

Looking out the window, a beautiful girl with fair skin, azure blue eyes, and golden blonde  soft waves down to her waist. She redid her lip gloss the third time out of boredom. After her older brother Thomas, left the school for good and evil for his own adventure, she always felt bored. Everyday, she had no one to tease or have convo with. As she looked away, she heard a soft knock on the door. 

"Biana?" said a soft, breathy voice. The accent was familiar. "Your mother told me to, uh, tell you to go outside."

It was Estrella. Her personal maid and very best friend. 

"Come in," Biana replied. "Is it because I'm getting pale? Or is it just to get my vitamin C?"

A short slightly chubby girl with wavy auburn ringlets, aquamarine eyes, honey-colored freckled skin, and stud earrings. She took tiny steps and stopped at a velvet chair and quickly sat down. 

"Um, no," Estrella softly said. "Your mother wants to speak with you in the garden." 

Biana glanced out the window. A woman about average height with chopped sleek black hair was standing patiently outside right next to a pansy bush. She could be easily confused as a statue since the local gardener flinched in terror as she turned to face him. He sighed as the woman smiled and waved. He waved back and continued fertilizing the grass. 

"Queen Agatha really wants to meet you," Estrella insisted. "It's about the school for good and evil." 

Biana looked up, interested. 

"I'll go," she said, and got up and sprinted out the door.

Outside, Agatha picked up a purple pansy and put it in her hair. Biana met her at the archway. 

"Hey mom," Biana mumbled. 

Agatha lit up as she saw Biana. 

"Biana," Agatha croaked. "I have all your stuff ready for the school for good!"

Biana nodded. 

"You can talk to me Biana," Agatha said, a sadness in her eyes. "Are you alright? Is it Thomas? Do you need a new maid? 

"No no!" Biana replied. "I'm okay! It's not Thomas, and Estrella is a great maid!"

"Then what's wrong?" Agatha asked.

"Nothing," Biana muttered, looking down at her glass heels. 

"Hmm, really?" Agatha frowned. "If I was Sophie, she'd say, "Don't worry, it gives you wrinkles. You don't want wrinkles or else no boy would ever like you.""

Biana giggled and Agatha smiled. 

"Well, I better go," Biana said. "Bye mom." 

Biana walked back inside their castle while Agatha didn't move an inch. She just stood there and smiled at the flowers. Tedros watched from the window, confused. 

"King Tedros?" asked a burly knight. "Are you okay?"

Tedros turned around and met his grey eyes. 

"Yes, it's just Agatha," Tedros answered. "Sometimes, I don't understand her."

The knight nodded. Tedros sat back down and continued writing a letter to Sophie of Woods Beyond...