More chocolate?[Amena]

A short plump girl with toffee colored skin, braided brown hair, and golden yellow eyes peered at the window. She never knew her father since her mother never spoke of him ever. But, she never wanted to know about him anyways. She focused on her list of supplies for the school for evil. 

"Platyplus-bill hair straightener? What is this list...," the plump girl complained, looking closely at the ever never handbook. 

She looked at her mother, Dot, for some help. Dot shrugged and grabbed the handbook, placing her brown hand carefully on it. She squinted her eyes and looked at her daughter.

"Uh, Amena? Maybe we should follow Hester's list," Dot suggested. "And the required things on the list too."

Amena tilted her head at Dot and shrugged. She grabbed a 10 bags of her favorite insta-gruel flavors which was wild leech and eely apples. Amena also put in a paper of things good for chocolate and things that are not good for chocolate. 

"More chocolate?" Dot asked. Amena nodded and turned a book in chocolate with whoosh. "Good. It seems you've inherited my special abilities! I can turn stuff into any food,  but I mainly use chocolate." 

"I already know that mom," Amena grinned and chomped onto the chocolate book. "Wow, this is so good! What book is this?"

"It's a food book!" Dot explained. "That's why it tastes so good, but don't turn the textbooks at school into chocolate, they hex it so that if you eat it, it tastes like rat droppings."

Amena gagged and continued eating her chocolate. 

"4 bottles of shark-blood ink," Dot read. "We'll get them at Arachne's shop."

Amena nodded. She grabbed the book and started reading through, amazed at all the things she'll learn and experience at her now institution.  She was so happy that she almost turned the handbook to chocolate cause Dot stopped her in time. 

In the future(school for good and evil)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें