[Ombretta]

"Amena?" said a one eyed girl and wispy black hair. "What are you doing here." 

"I'm here to buy school supplies!" Amena piped. "Where's your mom Ombretta?"

Ombretta shrugged and guided Amena in. Amazed, Amena started touching stuff around the shop(especially the spell books). Holding up a purple crystal ball, Amena looks at Ombretta and holds it up at her. Ombretta stares at Amena with confusion. She holds the crytsal ball and rubs it. Nothing. She frowned and threw it back at Amena who almost dropped it.

"OMBRETTA!!!" screeched a mean voice. A tall one eyed woman with wispy white hair poked out of the back room. "Get in the storage room and clean up all the crates you've dropped." she said, hands on her hips. "I'll handle the customer."

Ombretta groaned and dragged herself into the storage room. The tall woman noticed the crystal ball Amena was holding and picked up a pile of books. She handed it to her. 

"These are the stuff you need," she recommended. "The other one is crap." 

She picked up the ball and put it back on the shelf. Her name tag read, "Arachne". 

"Uh, Arachne?" Amena asked. "Got anymore food books?" 

Arachne frowned and walked towards a tall wooden bookshelf. She tossed 3 books at Amena. The books were, "How to cook children", "Great ways to poison food!(new ways!)", and "Food spells".   Amena smiled and put her books in a woven bag. She was about to leave until a skinny bony hand pulled at her braid. 

"EEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!"  Amena screamed. "What was that for?!" 

"You forgot to pay," Arachne sneered. "We don't give for free."

Arachne let go of the braid and ripped off Amena's jacket, scrambling through her pockets. She dumped out a couple silver coins and frowned. 

"I'm keeping the jacket," Arachne said. "To sell."

She lifted up a half broken wand and pointed at Amena. She whispered something under her breath and a ball hole appeared under Amena which sucked her in along with her books. Arachne grinned and checked the other pocket, which had bronze coins. She rolled her eyes and tossed the old jacket onto the coat hanger. 

Back at home, Amena stumbled onto her old and messy bed. Dot heard the thud and rushed over to investigate. She frowned after she found out it was just Amena and went back to what she was doing. Amena shrugged and flipped through her books.