Stress Relief (Margot Robbie) (*)

Summary: Margot notices that Ryan is getting too comfortable on set with you.

Thanks for the request, I had a lot of fun writing this! More requests will be out soon :)

Margot POV

I wait patiently in the makeup trailer for my makeup artist and check the time. I'll be able to relax in seven hours, hopefully with Y/n if she's not too busy.

"Hey Margot," Kylie greets me, entering the trailer with a bright smile on her face. I turn to look at her and smile back at her.

"Hi! How are you?" I ask, sitting up straight in the makeup chair. She walks over to me, placing her bag down.

"I'm very tired," She replies honestly with a sigh, turning my chair around to face the mirror. I frown at her fatigued tone and look up at her with concern.

"Busy morning?" I ask as she grabs a few different items. She nods her head and then looks around.

"Have you seen your box? It should be right here." She asks, looking around the trailer. I shake my head apologetically and she groans. "Goddamnit, people need to stop moving other artist's stuff." She complains quietly, more to herself than to me.

"Is that a problem? I can talk to-" A worried expression overtakes her features and she shakes her head quickly.

"NO! ..No, that's not necessary." She interrupts hastily, picking up a few things and then placing them back down in defeat. "Thanks for the offer though, that's very sweet of you." I look back at the mirror and decide to text Y/n good morning.

Sweetheart<3

Me: Good morning my love, I hope you're feeling good this morning. Just wanted to wish you good luck on your meeting today. I know you'll do great baby girl<3

Usually, Y/n doesn't respond right away, she's busy, we're busy. With Barbie being so crazy I've barely had any free time but of course, anytime I'm not filming or practicing I'm with Y/n. I love spending time with her, she's my favorite person in the entire world. Then, all of a sudden my phone buzzes.

Sweetheart<3: Thank you, darling, I'm heading in right now but hopefully once I'm done with that I'll be able to see you!

The thought of seeing her later causes a smile to creep onto my face and I send her back a heart before looking up and seeing Kylie smiling down at me, panic shoots through my veins and I tuck my phone away immediately.

"Sorry, I got distracted." I apologize quickly, hoping that she'll just let it go and move on.

"So, who are you texting that's got you all smiley?" Kylie asks, finally placing down my box. I shake my head and start to stutter.

    "N-no one, I'm just smiling at a cute photo of a cat." I lie, trying to keep my voice even as I stare up at her. She raises her eyebrows and then shrugs, seemingly letting it go.

    "Cute," She grabs a few items and turns to me. "All right, let's get you all Barbie-fied."

•••

After a few scenes, it's finally time to take a break. I pull out my phone and check to see if Y/n has texted me but before I can, I catch a glimpse of Ryan talking animatedly to someone. I raise my eyebrows in surprise and a smirk curls onto my lips.