Burn Book (Regina George)

Summary: Y/n discovers what Regina wrote in the burn book about her...

Y/n POV:

"Morning, baby," Regina greets me, pulling me in for a kiss once I place my bag down on the empty seat beside Gretchen and Karen. I blush and kiss her back for a few seconds before pulling apart because I don't want to make her friends uncomfortable.

If someone would've told me that this would be my morning routine just a few months before I started hanging out with Regina, I would've laughed in their face. Now, it feels so normal that I barely remember what things were like before she approached me.

"Y/n, have you studied for the test in Socials today?" Gretchen asks me, catching my attention and causing me to turn around. I smile at her and nod my head.

"Yeah, I did. I made flashcards with Regina last weekend so it was easier to study right before the test." I reply, receiving a gentle squeeze on my thigh from Regina. I look over at my blonde girlfriend and I see that she has a soft smile on her face. It's the one that I love so much because it's so natural and it seems like she can't control it. It makes her seem much more vulnerable and adorable.

"That's good, Karen tried to help me last night, but, it didn't go too well." She glances over at the dark-haired girl who shrugs her shoulders.

"I failed Socials last year, I don't why you were asking me for help." She giggles before looking back down at her phone and starting to text someone.

"Well, you could've at least tried.." Gretchen whines, receiving a chuckle from Regina and I. I turn back around as they start to bicker in the back and notice that Regina keeps glancing over at me. I smile at her and place my hand on top of her hand that's on my thigh.

"What period do you have your test in?" She asks as we pull around the corner onto the street in front of the school's main entrance.

"I think it's right after lunch so I might study a bit in the library before then," I explain, letting her know that there's a possibility I won't join her for lunch today. She nods her head and hums with understanding as she parks the car and hops out, moving to my side and opening my door.

"As long as you make sure to eat some food and drink some water," She tells me, cupping my cheeks and placing a chaste kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around her neck and look up at her, batting my eyelashes. She smiles back down at me and we stare at each other for a few moments before Karen interrupts us.

"Are we heading in together? Or should Gretch and I go in on our own?" She asks. Regina closes my car door and locks it.

"We'll walk in together,"

•••

I sigh as I step out of my last class before lunch. I know I should study for my test, however, I really want to see Regina. I go back and forth between the two options as I walk over to my locker, opening it and placing the notebooks and binder from my first two classes into it. I grab my lunch and slip it into my bag.

As I do, I turn around and see a couple of people arguing over something. I roll my eyes and close my locker door, walking in their direction. Unfortunately, to get to the library I need to pass by them.

"Excuse me," I mumble, trying to push through the crowd. I get jostled around as more people start to gather and I find myself stuck in the sea of people. I push harder, trying to get out and someone stumbles back. I break through to the other side of the mob and look back, confused.

What the fuck is going on?

Suddenly, a stack of papers goes flying and they spread everywhere. I find one on the floor and pick it up.