Scream 💔❤️‍🩹

noone pov:

Today was a day like any other for Atsushi. That is, except for a small thing. He had a bad feeling and that didn't happen often. Even his tiger instinct warned him and that meant something. Nothing had happened yet, but he trusted his tiger instinct because it had never let him down, so he would always be on the lookout.

He sat normally at his desk and worked, but his mind was completely somewhere else, because he was still thinking about what could happen. His senses were so focused that he heard a voice. The sound of someone screaming. Someone familiar. So much pain, sadness, anger and suffering was heard in that. He was ready to jump up and run there, but what if he was just being paranoid? After all, he didn't know if this was what his instinct was warning him against. It was none of his business, so why did he feel like it was his business.

But his bad feeling grew. He would have started to think he was crazy if 5 minutes later there had not been a report that Rashomon was destroying the area around the alley and would not let anyone in. At that moment it clicked for him. 'That was a scream from Akutagawa !!!' he thought as he quickly started getting ready. He knew very well how aggressive Rashmon and his owner could be (His legs knew it all very well too). But that wasn't the only thing he was worried about. He was worried about Akutagawa. The two had tried to kill each other more times than they could count and knew each other all too well. And Atsushi knew that Akutagawa was not in the habit of expressing emotions. Unless something terrible would happen.

Since he is a member of Pm, Higuchi should be there too. As soon as Dazai and Josano and I arrived, we saw parts of Rashomon embedded in the walls of the alley, blocking the passage. Thanks to my tiger hearing and great surprise I heard a soft sob.

“We have to get to him and stop him or talk to him to stop using the ability."Yosano said seriously.

"I already tried it. Nothing works. I don't know what happened, but it must be horrible" said Higuchi.

"Ok." Dazai said. " Akutagawa !!! Stop using your ability!!! You'll never get my appreciation like that !!!" He shouted.

Nothing. Nothing happened .

" Ok this is bad. This is very bad. I could nunify his ability but it could quickly recover and come back or attack straight away." Dazai said seriously. " Even Akutagawa doesn't listen to me anymore!~” he complained in his childish tone.

"Normally I'd say it's good, but this is serious. We have to get to him.” Yosano said.

"I'll get to him. I'm fast enough and can regenerate. It's not like he cut my leg fór the first time." I said and got ready.

"Wait! What if something happens-" before Yosano could finish Atsushi had already left.

I ran into the alley and managed to avoid Rashomon's attacks. Gradually, as I went on, the attacks stopped and the sobbing became louder. When I finally got close enough mine heart stopped at what I saw in front of me. Akutagawa sat there on the ground with puffy eyes. Covered in blood with a body in his arms. When I came closer I recognized who it was. It was Gin. Her lifeless body with wounds layed in his arms . He didn't take his eyes off her body, but I knew that he knew I was there.

I slowly came to him and carefully put mine hand on his back and made circles in the effort to calm him down. Akutagawa flinched a little at first but then calmed down and his tears began to flow more.

"I'm a horrible older brother. I couldn't even protect my sister. " he said between sobs.

I knew he was an omega. Thanks to mine great sense of smell, I can smell pheromones even with protectors. Since this didn't work, I decided to release some of his pheromones.

"You're not a terrible brother. Let's go to the agency. You will tell us what exactly happened there, is that alright?" Atsushi asked but Akutagawa didn't answer. Instead, he just started to slowly shrink Rashomon back into his original form . "Come on Akutagawa" I said trying to drag him away from the body. Akutagawa tried to defend himself and insulted me but I ignored him. Atsushi decided to release more pheromones to calm him down and picked him up bridgal style.

" N-no ! Stop it Jinko !!! Let me be with her ! " Akutagawa said angrily. "She's dead Akutagawa. I'm sorry but we have to go." Atsushi said.

Just then the others finally got there and Atsushi I releasing pheromones and Akutagawa calmed down. As soon as the others came they frooze when they saw Gin's body. Higuchi called Pm and after a while a black car appeared there which took her body away. They then looked at Akutagawa and he seemed to remember something. Something very important. "Damn! I have to be somewhere. Let me go you flea cat!" said Akutagawa trying to get of Atsushi.

"No . We have to take you to the Agency first." said Dazai and Akutagawa listened to him like always.

"Then at least let me make a call, I have to do something important .” Akutagawa said. I then lend him his phone and put him down . He started calling a woman and told her to pick something up.

~at A.D.A.~

Not much happened at the agency. Akutagawa explained to them that he was supposed to meet with Gin and that she was late so he decided to go find her and, when he finally found her he saw her with stab wounds standing in that alley.

Yosano offered to check him out but he refused. After a while, a brown-haired young woman comes there with a little red-haired boy with gray eyes.

"Uncle Ryuu, what happened that mom didn't pick me up?" the boy asked. He then looked at his shirt and asked again. "And why are you covered in blood? Were you at work again? I thought you had the day off." this surprised the agency a bit, because the boy probably knew what his job was.

"Mr. Akutagawa, I'm sorry but I have to go now. As I said, I have to go to see my mother, and I won't be able to look after Sho for a week." The brown haired girl said quickly.

"I know. You should have the money by now .I'll take care of him. Goodbye and good luck.” Akutagawa said.

Then the girl left and Akutagawa tapped his lap for the boy to sit there. The agency was even more surprised. He let that boy sit on his lap???!!!

"Sho... You know I hate lying and especially lying to people I know and care about. And I don't want to lie to you. Something terrible happened today and I don't know how to tell you.” Akutagawa said.

"Uncle Ryuu, you know you can tell me anything," Sho said seriosly.

Akutagawa took a deep breath and then said sadly "Your mom died today. Nobody knows who killed her yet.", and then he hugged the boy, who began to cry slowly into Akutagawa's shirt. "Your dad should know by now too, So how about we go to your mom's favorite coffee shop and leave your dad alone for a while?" Akutagawa asked.

The boy just nodded and mumbled something. Then Dazai came out of nowhere to him and picked him up. " Sho !!! Long time no see !! Did you miss your uncle Dazai ?? " Dazai asked the boy. "I didn't miss you. I just wanted to play with my uncle Ryuu !" The boy said, slowly wiping away his tears.

"Wait. What's happening? Who is that boy and how does Dazai know him!!??” asked a confused Kunikida.

"That's so mean of you~ .Why is Akutagawa your favorite uncle ~'? " Dazai whimpered. " Ahem ! Kunikida said to get his answer. Oh~ Kunikida I didn't tell you ?  This is Gin and Tachihara's son. The two had been together for a very long time. Akutagawa tryed to kill Tachihara when he found out that Gin was pregnant , but then he changed his mind and now he has a soft spot for Sho." Dazai said.

~Next Time~

I hope you liked the chapter. I know it's a bit confusing, but this has been on my mind for a long time. If you noticed that I write differently, it's because I forgot my new password on my mobile and now I'm writing on a tablet 😃. Bye ~!