Visit

Akutagawa pov:

Ten days have passed since Chuuya-san and Dazai-san left me here with Jinko, and just a moment ago Tachihara (too stubborn to call him by his first name) called me and told me that Sho wanted to see me and asked if I wouldn't mind if he brought him to see me, maybe just for a while, which of course I agreed with. But then he said that he was already on his way and that he would be here in a few minutes.

' So he knew I'd agree and he's already on the road. Am I that predictable? ' I thought, looking back at my work.

According to the arrangement with Jinko, after breakfast I had time for my paperwork to catch up on work and he would take care of Daiki in the meantime. Then I would make lunch and after lunch I would look after Daiki so he wouldn't stay behind in work. After he finished his work we would go out for a walk, stopping along the way at the park or at the store if necessary. Sometimes Dazai and Chuuya also called and asked about Daiki.

I honestly liked this routine. No killing. No dealing with lemon bombs. Taking care of children. Peace. Looking at Jink- !!! We'll pretend this never happened. I remembered that normally whenever I had free time I would try to cook something new, play with Sho or just walk around and at the end of the day I would talk or just watch a movie with Gin- ... Oh how I miss her...

Memories of Gin and our time together began to play before my eyes. I didn't even know how much time had passed when I heard the bell. I woke up and wiped a tear from my eye that unconsciously fell. I quickly cleaned up my work and went to open the door only to see Jinko standing in the doorway holding Daiki in one hand and Sho hugging Jinko's legs. I smiled softly and remembered that I still have Daiki, Chuuya-san, Kouyo-san, even if I don't want to admit it, Tachihara too (well, he's still my brother-in-law) and maybe Jinko and Dazai-san too.

I went down to them and called out to Sho. "And you won't greet me ?"

As soon as he noticed me, he let go of Jinko and ran to hug me. "Uncle Ryuu! I missed you so much!" He said and I could only giggle. I then looked at the door and noticed a tall redhead , who was standing in the doorway directly in front of Jinko.

"Hi Tachihara" I said looking into his eyes.

"Hello Ryuunosuke" he said with a nervous smile.

Since my sister and I had the same last name (before she got married), there was quite a bit of confusion. In the mafia, everyone called her Gin and me Akutagawa, but outside of the mafia, my loved ones call me by my first name, otherwise it automatically activates me into work mode. And after all, Gin was also Akutagawa, so whenever someone called me, she automatically turned her head too. And to avoid confusion I let him call me by my first name.

But even though I don't really like him, I feel sorry for him. I lost my sister, that was with me all this time, on the streets in the slums, in the mafia, we even lived together until she moved out with Tachihara, and he lost his wife, the mother of his child and a co-worker.

"How about you go sit in the living room while I make the tea?" I asked and Sho just nodded and quickly walked off to the living room while the others stayed there.

"Well, sorry Ryuunosuke, but I have to go now. I still have a lot of work to do and-" I cut him off with a loud sigh and said "If you needed babysitting you could have just said so. "

"Sorry -" he said but I cut him off again. "Don't apologize and go" I said and watched him nod and get into the car.

Before he left, he shouted at me "Thank you very much! And I'll pick him up around 17:30." .

I looked at Jinko and he just smiled at me and closed the door.

~Some Time Later~

The day passed as normal. We had just finished watching a movie where both Sho and Daiki fell asleep, so I decided to go to my room for a while to rest for a while. On the way there, I was just wondering if I would have time to make dinner, before Sho leaves, after all, he was leaving in less than half an hour. I must have been so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Jinko sneaking up behind me until I was pinned against the wall by him .

In this way, my breath went out and I let out a small surprised gasp.

"Jinko, what are yo-" before I could finish the sentence I was lost in his golden and purple eyes.

Atsushi pov:

Not much has changed in recent days. But it looks like he's starting to trust me more and more. Our company is more comforting than before and every now and then I see him smile softly which makes my heart beat like crazy. And gradually over time he started taking more time in the bath. Last time about 4 minutes! It makes me incredibly happy that he is starting to trust me more and more .

After daiki and Sho fell asleep, I covered them with a blanket and went to see where Akutagawa went. When I saw him walking down the hall lost in thought and before I could stop myself I pinned him into the wall .

It looked like he was going to say something, but then he stopped. I couldn't focus on anything but his silver beautiful eyes. His eyes like a shining moon, looking into mine, that are like the sun with a mysterious purple, looking into his.

I don't know how long we looked at each other like that, but I know I couldn't take it anymore.

I kissed him.

He just stood there for a few seconds, but then he kissed me back, and my heart was filled with joy. He gradually wrapped his arms around my neck and mine found their way around his waist. Such a thin waist! I loved every moment of it. If he didn't love me back, he wouldn't have kissed me back like that. Things got a little more heated, until I heard a small pair of happy footsteps.

With a grunt, I sadly had to broke away, leaving Akutagawa confused, but then looked at the other end of the hall to see Sho leading Daiki behind and holding my cell phone in his other hand.

"Mr. Jinko, this started ringing for you and before I could pick it up it went off" Sho said and handed me my cell phone.

I silently cursed myself for not turning my cell phone off, not only did it wake the two up, but it also ruined my perfect moment with Akutagawa, who now looked like a tomato and was covering his face with his hands. I rather called the number back quickly.

Call:

*"Oh hey Atsushi! I hope you didn't break anything. Well, we'll go home early anyway, because our hotel neighbors can't stand us."* Said the encouraging voice of his mentor while in the background sounded something like: 'And whose fault is it...?'

"Good. I understand." I said trying to hide the disappointment in my voice since I wouldn't be spending so much time with Akutagawa anymore.

*"Good! So hello and say hello to Akutagawa and Daiki for me."* Dazai said and ended the call.

Reality:

I looked at Akutagawa and sighed. "Dazai and Chuuya will come tomorrow, because of the trouble with the neighbors." I said.

"Good. So I'm going to make a quick dinner and then I'm going to pack." He said and went straight to the kitchen.

~Next Time~

Thank you for reading this chapter and goodbye~!😘