020💗

Lexie knew how she was trying to focus on getting better. But all she could think about was Tom. She couldn't get her mind off of him.

She knew that things had been tense and hard between them since she had realised that she had an eating disorder.

She missed him. But she needed to focus on her recovery. And getting better. She had been thinking about talking to a therapist. But she was worried.

She didn't want anyone to know at school. She didn't mind her family knowing. But she knew that if the others at school found out, they would ridicule her.

Karen had been avoiding her too. Lexie knew that her mum didn't understand what she was going through.

The only one who understood was her older sister Madison. She found herself relying on Madison an awful lot. But she knew that she didn't mind.

She felt lonely when she was around her mum. But she couldn't go and stay elsewhere. She needed to be at home. As it would supposedly help with her recovery.

All she knew was that things had been falling apart. And she was doing all she could to focus on getting better.

Morning came and she rolled onto her stomach. She could smell pancakes and instantly felt sick. She didn't want to eat pancakes.

The door opened and Jess walked in. "Mums made you breakfast. Don't know why. You're not that special," she said.

Lexie rolled her eyes. She looked to her. "You're an actual bitch. Don't you have teachers to be screwing?" She spat.

Jess walked over. She grabbed Lexie and glared. "You keep your mouth shut. Or your throwing up will be the least of your worries."

"Oh? Threats. Wonder how Madison would feel."

"She's my sister too."

Lexie shrugged. "She likes me better. She says you're a cheap tramp who can't get any attention from mummy and daddy so you have to sleep with men," she said.

Jess turned and walked off. Lexie sighed. She knew how she was being harsh on Jess. But she didn't care. She was sick of Jess and how she wasn't acting like a sister.

***
Lexie went into school. She saw Madison and walked over to her. "I could kill Jess. I'm sick of her," she said.

Madison sighed. "I know. She called me. She told me what you said. I never said that babes. I said she's desperate for attention."

"I know. She just got me angry. I'm sorry."

Madison smiled. She took her hand. "I know babes. Just don't let her wind you up. She loves to get a reaction from people. If it comes to it, you can come and stay with me. I'm a little lonely anyways. Max has gone away."

***
Lexie was sitting in the common room. Tom walked in and smiled. "Hey. I've been thinking. Why don't we go for a walk this weekend.  Nothing too heavy. Just us going for a walk and a talk?" He asked.

Lexie smiled as she looked to him. "I like the sound of that. Maybe we could talk about you and I?"

"Yeah. We can do that."

Lexie smiled and watched as he walked off. Not knowing how she was about to find herself in the arms of Tom Clarkson.