06💗

Lexie had been trying to figure out how to come clean about her and Tom. She hated lying to Madison. She knew Madison would more than likely kick her out. But she couldn't lie to her anymore.

When she went downstairs that morning, she saw that Tom was there. Madison didn't look happy. But she was smiling. "What's going on?"

"Tom proposed to me."

Tom looked at her. "She said yes. We're getting married," He said as he looked into her eyes.

Lexie was shocked. She couldn't believe it. She hated Tom for stringing her along. Madison looked at the two of them. "I need to get Esmè ready for nursery."

As soon as Madison was out of the room, Lexie looked at Tom. "What the hell?"

Tom sighed. "I can't justify dumping her. We're happy. Our sex is good. I love her. But I also know I can't stop thinking about you," Tom said.

Lexie shook her head. "No. You're an idiot. You cannot say you want me. Then propose to my sister. I'm not having it. I'm telling Madison about us. Tonight."

Tom paled. He knew Lexie. And he knew she would tell Madison. He didn't want to lose either of them.

***
Lexie arrived at school with Madison and Tom. The ride in had been tense. Lexie knew that no matter what, she was telling Madison about her and Tom.

She walked off to find her friends. But Madison stopped her. "You would tell me? If there was something bothering you."

"Yeah. Why?"

Madison smiled. "Just wondering babes. No matter what, I'm always here for you."

Lexie nodded and hugged her sister. She knew how much Madison would no doubt hate her after tonight and she didn't think she could handle it.

***
Tom walked into the common room. He saw Lexie with Jonah. He walked over. "I need a word. Now."

Lexie rolled her eyes. She stood up and followed Tom out of the room. "What?"

"Do not even think about telling Madison about us. She won't believe you."

"Yes she will. I'm her sister. She knows I'd never lie to her."

Tom smirked. "I'll tell her you seduced me. You came onto me. She knows you're a teenager. Horny at that."

Lexie rolled her eyes. "You only wish you could say that. I'm her sister. You're the one in a position of power. You'll lose your job. The worst that'll happen to me is the fact that I'll be excluded. But I'll come back here."?

"Are you threatening me?"

"No."

***
Later on that evening, Lexie went back to Madison's. She took a deep breath as she walked inside.

She saw Madison and Max walking downstairs. "Madison?"

"Lex. Max was just putting Esmè to bed. She hasn't been very well," Madison said as she hugged her sister.

Lexie sighed and looked at her. "I have something to tell you. Please don't hate me."

Madison frowned. "What?"

Before anything, the door flew open and Tom walked in. "Don't tell her!" He yelled.

"Tell me what?"

Lexie looked at Tom. "She has to know! This can't go on anymore," she spat.

Madison looked between her fiancée and her sister. "Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" She asked.

Lexie sighed. "Me and Tom... we've been having an affair..."