08💗

Lexie was struggling with everything that had happened. She didn't know how to cope with it all.

Lexie left her bedroom and saw Madison sitting on the sofa. She smiled. "Are you still annoyed?" She asked.

Madison shook her head. "No. I was never annoyed with you babes. I'm more pissed off with Tom."

Lexie nodded and sighed. "Where's Esmè?"

"Max picked her up this morning. She's gone to see her nanny. I was thinking we could talk about what's going to happen when you go back to school?" Madison asked.

Lexie knew that it was going to have to happen. She nodded and sat down. "What's going to happen?" She asked.

"Well you won't be allowed in any of Tom's classes. You won't be in his PE group anymore. But that's what would be best," Madison said.

Lexie nodded. "Okay. Does mum or anyone know?"

"No. No one knows about what happened. It's between you, me and Max and Tom," Madison said as she looked at her.

Lexie sighed in relief. She didn't think she could handle everyone knowing what had happened.

Madison smiled. "Let's go into town. Esmè won't be back until 6 so we have a whole day to enjoy."

***
Lexie went into town with Madison. She couldn't stop thinking about Tom. "What will happen if I'm seen near Tom?" She asked.

Madison smiled. "Max will tell the board of governors. And he'll more than likely lose his job. And end up on the sex offenders register. You'll have to move schools."

Lexie frowned. "Oh. Right."

Madison sighed and nodded. She looked at her. "I know it sucks babes. But to be honest, it was a known possibility."

Lexie nodded. She felt a tear slip down her cheek. "I wish I never did any of this. I feel like an idiot," she said.

"It's honestly not your fault babes. I promise. You just have to understand that things like that can't go on," Madison said.

Lexie nodded and smiled. "I know. I'm sorry for it all. I shouldn't have caused all of this," she said.

***
Lexie went to lie in bed. Deep down, she wished she was still at home with her mum. But things with Karen were too tense.

Lexie looked at a photo she had on her phone of her and Tom. She knew she shouldn't have had it. But she couldn't help it. She missed him and what they used to have.

***
Lexie walked downstairs as Esmè came in with Max. "Hello!" Esmè squealed as she toddled towards Lexie. "Did you miss me?"

Lexie nodded and smiled. She saw Max. "Thank you. For not telling anyone about Tom and I. I honestly do appreciate it," she said.

Max smiled. "Well Madison persuaded me not to. She said you didn't need it. And despite it all, she still cares about him."

***
As the night went on, Lexie kept on thinking about Tom. Despite everything, she couldn't forget him. She wanted him still.

But Lexie knew that no matter what, she couldn't have Tom anymore. Or else they would end up in trouble and she would lose him for good. And she didn't want that.