04💗

"Get out!"

"Fine!" Lexie yelled as she stormed up to her room. She grabbed her bag and chucked some clothes in it. She was fed up of always being second best to Jess and to Bex. She wasn't going to have it anymore.

Lexie left the house and made her way to Madison's. She knew she would be welcome there. When she arrived, she saw the living room light on and noticed that Max Tyler was there. She sighed and rang the doorbell.

Madison opened the door and frowned. "Lex?"

"Mum kicked me out. Can I stay here? I don't have anywhere else to go. Dad is too busy with his other family," Lexie mumbled.

Madison smiled and nodded. "You don't even have to ask babes. Come on. You can have Esmè's room tonight. She's staying with Max. Fancy a pizza? I was just ordering something for Esmè before she goes?"

Lexie nodded. She was hurt over how Karen chose Jess over her. She wouldn't ever forgive her. Lexie walked inside and saw Esmè sitting on the sofa. She squealed. "Hi! I go my daddy's but you seep in mine bed."

Lexie grinned and sat down next to her. Esmè smiled. "My daddy say I has to leave my toys here cause I gots toys at his house."

***

When Max and Esmè had gone, Madison turned to Lexie. "What happened?" She asked. She knew it had to have been bad for Karen to throw Lexie out. "Come on."

Lexie sighed. "She didn't like the fact that I told her Bex wasn't ever coming back and that Jess was sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry. I'm sick of her Mads. I can't do anything without being compared to Princess Bex."

Madison pulled her into a hug. She felt so bad for how Karen treated Lexie. "You can stay here as long as you want babes. I'll sort the spare room out tomorrow. But tonight you can have Esmè's room or down here? Esmè's bed would be comfier for you."

***

Lexie was lying in bed. She heard the front door open and heard Tom's voice. "We have to be quiet. Lex is here. My mum kicked her out."

"Poor kid. Let's hope she's asleep."

Lexie frowned and felt her heart break when she heard Tom and Madison having sex. She knew that Tom was using Madison to keep the secret about him sleeping with Lexie. She didn't want to hear it.

***

The next morning, Lexie walked downstairs. Tom was there. He sighed. "Madison told me. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Totally fine. Thanks for letting me listen to you shagging my sister. Do you know how much that hurt?"

Tom sighed. "I wish it was you. But we have to keep up appearances. For now. When you leave school, we can be together properly. Just us."

Lexie rolled her eyes. She smiled when Madison walked in. Karen behind her. "I've bought your stuff. I don't want you back at the house."

"Are you for real? You're not letting me come home? Some mother you are!"

Karen sighed. "I have to focus on Bex, Jess and Harry. I can't have you acting up."

Lexie nodded. "Fine. But just so you know, you're no longer my mother. I'm done with you," she said as she stormed off.

But with Lexie feeling so unwanted by Karen, who could stop her from going down a path of self-destruction?