The Wrong Mchsizzle

Percy's POV

When we arrived at school the next day, we were determined to find Leo. Who knew he was going to be so hard to find, considering the fact that he was one hyperactive ball of energy. He carried trouble everywhere he went.

"Where do you think he is?" Nico asked the group.

Jasmine shrugged. "I don't know what he looks like. Describe him to me."

"He has brown curly hair, a mischevious smile, dimples, brown eyes, et cetera," Will said. "You'll know him when you see him."

"There's nobody at this school currently with that look," Jasmine said. "So, you're right."

"If he really is here, we need to find him," Austin said.

"He might not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but he can help us find the demigod," I muttered. "We could use his craftiness."

"For what?" Nico snorted.

I shrugged. "Maybe we'll need it. I don't know."

"The bell's ringing soon," Will informed us. "We need to split up. Continue this chat at lunch, okay?"

"Yeah," Nico waved us off, dragging Will to their class.

Maybe we'd find Leo before lunch.

No, we didn't. Nobody I knew were in many of my classes. I had English with Jasmine before lunch, which surprised me. Usually I didn't pay attention, but I tried looking out for Leo, so that forced me to listen. Jasmine didn't seem too eager to find Leo. Instead, she focused on class. The audacity of that girl.

She was amazing at English class. Most of her assignments were perfect, according to the teachers. She had zero grammatical errors on her essays. No wonder she and Annabeth became friends.

At lunchtime, we all met up at the corner of the table.

"Why aren't you sitting with your friends?" Nico asked her, annoyed.

"I'm helping you, aren't I?" Jasmine snapped back. "I told them I was helping you guys with something. They'll be fine without me for a while."

"Whatever," Nico mumbled.

"So, any luck finding Leo?" Will asked us, changing the subject.

We all shook our heads.

"Who knew there were so many kids with brown hair in this school?" I shrugged.

"Not any of them have curly hair, at least, not the ones in this grade," Jasmine said.

"Are you sure this is Leo Valdez we're looking for?" Austin wondered. "We haven't found any trace that he's actually the one here."

"That's true," Wil agreed with his brother. "Maybe it's just a different Leo."

"I'll do some research during locker passing period," Jasmine decided. "My friends will be doing something strange later."

"They're always strange," Nico muttered.

"I'm ignoring that," Jasmine stated. "You guys can relax. Leo will get suspicious if all of us come at him."

"Good," Nico smiled slightly.

Jasmine sarcastically smiled, digging into the rotini we were served.

"Is that any good?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Have you never tried rotini? It's amazing."

"I don't think we have," Austin said for the whole group. "Food at camp is always suprising, but we've never had this."