It Never Ends. [ Jorsawsee & Red Mungus. ]

[ TW(S) ; Mentions of death, gore, murder, cannibalism, and slight thoughts of suicide. ]

! DO NOT GET HEAVILY INSPIRED OR COPY THIS ONESHOT !

──────

Soft footsteps had played throughout the atmosphere, the being making his way across the top of the large airship. He inhaled softly, his visor squinted slightly and his lips formed into a straight line, a singular fang poking from his mouth and visible. The wind was soft, the ship moving at a rather slow pace right now. The destination wouldn't be reached for another week, so, it would be smooth from there. The sound of metal had clanked, but it was quiet from the breeze. The clouds had made it almost impossible for the imposter to see where he was moving. He was up in the sky, after all. He had to be careful not to slip and fall, or else.. That'd result in death. And he couldn't die, no, no! He had a mission to complete.

A mission to kill everyone on this airship before they hit destination.

Simple, right?

No, not really.

He had a distraction. And was it good? No, of course not. Let's just say, someone he had known for.. A good, long while, had been a distraction. Hell, pulling at his heartstrings- Not even going to sugarcoat it. Was this a good thing? No, why would you even assume it was? He couldn't kill Jorsawsee. Fuck, he just couldn't. And even when he tried? He was stopped in his tracks. He'd have the knife in his hand, the blade raised and ready to slash.. But it was like a string grabbed his wrist every moment he tried to kill them. He couldn't do it. He couldn't, he couldn't, he couldn't.

Back to assuming this was an easy task of killing the others? Well, there was quite literally 3 others on the ship besides Jorsawsee and Red Mungus. And fuck, weren't Warcheif and Jelqer smart about outing the impostor? Red Mungus was surprised that.. He hasn't even been caught yet. As for Powers, he was a stupid bitch. So no, we won't really include him. Trust me, Red Mungus definitely plans to kill that icicle looking fuckwad in the next day.. Or so.

But one wrong move?

If Warchief or Jelqer saw him?

It was over.

He would die. Off the ship he'd be thrown. Everything he worked for would be put to waste. All the murders, all the effort, all the commitments.. And you know who else he'd lose?

...

Never mind.

We all know who.

As of right now, Red Mungus was still walking across the top of the airship. He was grumbling something under his breath, dragging himself along the steel. The condensation on the ship right now was awful, which made it even harder to walk.. The night sky, mixed with the clouds did NOT make a good combination. Of course, you were probably wondering why he was on top of the airship in the first place?

Well, because Jorsawsee wanted to see him.

For some reason?-

Oh well, he wasn't going to question it! Probably just another talk like last time. They were calming, sweet and friendly talks.. Just two buds checking up on each other. Hm, just buds.. Totally.