Lethal Injection. [ Monotone × Reader. ]

[ TW(S) ; Heavy language, death, gore, murder, needles, injection, vomiting. ]

[ Requested by ; BL1SSTHETICS ]

! DO NOT GET HEAVILY INSPIRED OR COPY THIS ONESHOT !

──────

"Why are you crying? Don't you like my company?"

Make it stop.

You didn't want this.

The words 'Get away from me' were on the tip of your tongue.. The urge to just scream in his face was surreal.. The blood boiling in your body, the anger rising.. The fear. The blood spilling down your shaking frame, your quivering hands were clenched into fists, the tears dripping down your red-stained face.. Your scarred knees remained on the cold, wet floor of blood. The dead bodies around you two reeked of flesh, the smell stinging your nose.

He approached you, nothing heard but the sound of footsteps, your heavy breathing, and the sound of blood dripping to the floor was all that filled the room.. The hum of the ship was in the background, a soft chuckle leaving the doctor, his breath deep as he came towards you.. The expression behind his hidden face was a sadistic one, the singular, yellow glow emitting from his visor underneath his plague mask increasingly growing.. The pleasure he got from this.. It felt too good to him..

"It's a simple question. Answer it."

His voice sent chills down your spine, your visor widened as you couldn't look at the shapeshifter.. You were too petrified in the moment.. Your stomach churned, the acid filling your throat, making you feel as if you could vomit.. Your tears fell to the floor in front of your face, the imposter standing right in front of you, a bloodied scythe in one of his gloved hands.. The blood on the blade had started to dry, the remains of intestines slipping off the blade, falling in front of you, making you flinch out of mere disgust and horrid. Your visor clenched shut tightly, hyperventilating as your head throbbed.

Help.

Someone?

Anyone?

"Just press the report button.. Go on..~" The shapeshifter purred, his deep voice alarming in your ears, vibrating your eardrums. What's wrong with you? You had the microphone in your hand.. You could just report him and get rid of him, right? That would be nice, but.. He had already killed everyone. They were all dead. Nobody left. Their bodies laid against the floor. You were the only one left. What the fuck was wrong with you.. You should've just told everyone before they were gruesomely killed that he was the imposter.. But you were too afraid to take the chance.. You knew what he would do to you if you told everyone..

The microphone fell from your hand, breaking against the floor. Silence had filled the electrical room once again. A shuddering breath left you when you felt a small stinging under your chin, the cut that had been made upon your neck earlier nearly splitting again. The blood had managed to clot, but the remains of the red liquid was still there.

"You really are a pathetic little bitch, aren't you?" Monotone chuckled, finding amusement in your fear and disbelief. "I'll say though, your fear makes you look much more prettier.." The doctor spoke, a chilling sigh leaving him. He leaned down closer to you, his warm breath slapping against your cheek..