Shivers (TV Concept) (Drama 2010-2015)

Shivers

60 Min
Action/Adventure Fantasy

Touchstone Television
Worldwide Pants
Junction Entertainment

Tyler thought his accountant father Henry was the most boring guy in the world, until he found out this old "role-playing" group that met every weekend was actually part of a secret society that was tracking the movements of what they believed to be the incarnation of Satan on earth. While Henry always thought Tyler was too young to get involved, another member of the group a Moroccan immigrant Fadi who just happened to be Tyler's teacher.
This fast paced intrigue laded show from the creators of National Treasure and writer Robert Jackson Bennett is fun for the whole family with the trademark Liberty TV mixture of quirkiness, history, and a touch of the supernatural.
Many of the episodes feature flashbacks across the last 2 centuries as Satan has walked amongst us, possessing one eartly victim after another. It also features guest stars including reoccurring roles by Keith Richards and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones who happen to hold one of the keys to unraveling the ancient mystery; as it so happens does Tyler.

Cast & Crew

Principal Crew Information;
Robert Jackson Bennett (writer/creater)
Jim Couf (writer/creator)
Mick Jagger (EP)
Christine Moore (Dir)
Rob Fresco (EP)
Steven Maeda (Writer/PROD)
David Slack (Writer/PROD)
Amanda Johns (Writer/PROD)

Principal Cast Information;
Cooper Green as Tyler
Leland Orser as Henry (Dad)
Gal Elmaleh as Fadi
Laurence Mason as Koji
Sean Young as Angelique
Pasha D Lychnikoff as Boris
George Tchortov as Yuri

Previous Principal Cast Information;
Jill Hennessy as Kara (Mom)
Hayley Chase as Haley

episode guide1

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

episode guide

1.01 - "Pilot (1): No Angel Born in Hell"
The show starts with two old men on a park bench, middle of winter, Moscow, just before the Bolshevik revolution. One nervous man whispers information about the revolution to the much larger, bigger man; Rasputin. The madman thanks him for the information with a congenial tap on the knee and then a quick slicing of the throat with a long thin blade.
Back in St. Paul, Minnesota we see what a normal chaotic breakfast looks like for Tyler and his parents Henry and Kara. Tyler is nervous for his first day of high school, his Mom is busy, and his Dad seems overly distracted, much to the displeasure of his wife.
At school Tyler meets his new homeroom teacher, Mr. Fadi, who is also new to the school, from France via Morocco. He is quirky to say the least.
Back to Russia where Rasputin is lured to a dinner party at a Palace, where his detractors try to poison him to no avail.
Back to school where Tyler's class thinks that Minnesota history is boring so Mr. Fadi tells them the legendary story of Jack Johnson. Johnson was a bad, lazy, powerful man, a swindler. He led a murderous rampage through northen Minnesota just after the turn of the century after being caught swindling as a carny, and a pro wrestler and boxer. Mr. Fadi finishes by saying that many believed he took as many as 20 bullets before finally falling through river ice and washing away. Many superstitious people attributed mystical and satanic qualities to him and believed he was not completely of this earth.
Back to Russia where Rasputin laughs manically as he is taken out and shot, left for dead, rose, and was shot again and again, and then clubbed over and over again until he was no longer moving. The body was then thrown into the icy river.
Back in the Twin Cities, Henry is driving home after a hard day at the office and his brakes give out on the freeway. He loses control of his Range Rover and smashes into the guardrail, spins out of control, and is smashed by a Hummer.
At the hospital his family is worried but it turns out his injuries are fairly minor with the exception of whiplash. Tyler is very surprised when Mr. Fadi comes into the room, first thinking he is looking for him, but he tells Tyler that he is in fact an old friend of Henry's. Kara says hello to Fadi but does not look pleased and is cold toward the teacher and friend.
As Tyler is being driven home by his Mother he grills her about Fadi, and she tells him that Henri and Fadi are part of a club...at first it sounds exciting to Tyler..its called The Society..until she unveils that they do historical roleplaying games. Tyler mutters "My Dad is such a nerd".
Back to Moscow where a small group of men after the February revolution dig up Rasputin's body from its wintery grave. They take it out to the woods put it on a large ceremonial slab of stone and set fire. They are surprised and horrified when the flaming body sits up and tries to walk away. They poke and prod at it to get it to stay on the slab, and finally do so but not until one of the men is set on fire too, screaming until he is unconscious. One man looks at another and says, "we were right, it was the devil himself".
Back at the hospital Fadi whispers with Henry that they are getting his brakes checked out at the garage, and yes they do believe that it was Them that sabotaged his vehicle.

1.02 - "Pilot (2): Could Break That Satan's Spell"
guest star; Mick Jagger
Mr. Fadi discovers that Henry's Range Rover was intentionally tampered with, but the perps also break into the garage to destroy the evidence. Fadi and Henry speak in hushed tones about Tyler holding the key, but they have to keep it a secret from him and Kara. Fadi pledges to his good friend to keep Tyler safe at school.
Tyler intercepts a phone call from an Englishman who at first thinks he's Henry saying "I have a lead on our man, can you fly out here this weekend?". Henry tells Tyler the man is Mick Jagger, but Tyler doesn't believe him, bugging his Dad about his roleplaying group. Henry makes a decision to tell Tyler about The Society, and how they have been tracking the Devil incarnate and documenting the various bodies he has inhabited and the havoc he has created.
When Tyler still believes it is only a game, Henry and Fadi take Henry on a weekend jaunt on a private plane to the castle that is Jagger's English residence.
Mick Jagger tells the tale of how he became a member of the Society after Fadi hunted him down. In fact Jagger was the first person to be inhabited by the devil and live to tell about it. The Rolling Stone's leadman tells how he was probably chosen because he could influence the youth of western society, have wealth and mobility. We get flashbacks to Jagger's drug infused early days of touring, writing Sympathy for the Devil, Altamont, and ultimately his overdose. Jagger explains to Tyler that he was clinically dead, so the Devil left his body, and thanks to a strong will, a certain build up of drugs in his system, and modern medicine he was brought back to life with the knowledge of what had happened. He kept it to himself of course, until he was hunted down by Fadi.
As the men turn their attention to what brought them to England, Jagger unveils some investigative work by the Society that shows the Devil may currently be in the Minnesota neck of the woods. Their conversations is interrupted when Henry gets a text; Kara is at home with the police, she called them after someone had followed her home from work.

1.03 - "Route 66"
On the way home from London, Fadi and Henry explain to young Tyler some of what they know regarding the mechanics of how the Devil jumps into a body but can not leave that body until it is killed; and he can not committ suicide. Tyler is scared and asks his Dad if the Devil knows about them, and if they are just trying to document it or stop him. Henry assures him they are in no danger; Fadi doesn't look so certain.
Fadi explains to Tyler that sometimes the Devil jumps into a person that is famous or becomes famous like, Mick Jagger, Jack the Ripper, or Rasputin, but sometimes he likes a lessor known host like Jack Johnson as he talked about in class, or the Route 66 killer James Burke. And sometimes he likes to be behind the scenes pulling the lever; such as in the 3rd Reich, the devil was not Hitler but one of his inner circle.
We then get flashbacks about the Route 66 killer James Burke. The dirty 30's were a time of people fleeing rural homes and failed crops and hitting the highway often by foot or hitchiking their way to California looking for work. Highwaymen were not all that common since most people on the highway had nothing worth killing over. But for the Devil, and his love of carnage and pain it was the perfect killing ground. James Burke worked his way from Chicago to L.A. mostly on the route with his most wicked deeds generally done in the sparsely populated New Mexico. He was finally shot and killed by a California cop 3 miles from his destination in L.A.
Back home, the family is worried about Kara having to call the police regarding being followed home. Tyler really wants to say something, and hates keeping secrets from his Mother but all he can tell her is that he and Henry spent the weekend with some of his Society friends in a fishing lodge.

1.04 - "Not Fade Away"

1.05 - "Time is on My Side"

1.06 - "2120 South Michigan Avenue"

1.07 - "Heart of Stone"

1.08 - "Blue Turns to Grey"

1.09 - "Lady Jane"

1.10 - "Under My Thumb"

1.11 - "Out of Time"

1.12 - "Think"

1.13 - "Back Street Girl"

1.14 - "Something Happened To Me Yesterday"

1.15 - "Citadel"

1.16 - "Street Fighting Man"

1.17 - "Salt of the Earth"

1.18 - "Let it Bleed"

1.19 - "You Can't Always Get What You Want"

1.20 - "Gimme Shelter"

1.21 - "Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

1.22 - "Sympathy For The Devil"

2.01 - "Can't You Hear Me Knocking"

2.02 - "Sister Morphine"

2.03 - "Tumbling Dice"

2.04 - "Torn and Frayed"

2.05 - "Dancing with Mr. D"

2.06 - "100 Years Ago"

2.07 - "Angie"

2.08 - "Silver Train"

2.09 - "Time Waits For No One"

2.10 - "Fingerprint File"

2.11 - "Hot Stuff"

2.12 - "Memory Motel"

2.13 - "Hey Negrita"

2.14 - "When the Whip Comes Down"

2.15 - "Lies"

2.16 - "Beast of Burden"

2.17 - "Shattered"

2.18 - "Emotional Rescue"

2.19 - "She's So Cold"

2.20 - "Hang Fire"

2.21 - "Waiting on A Friend (1); Altamont"

2.22 - "Waiting on A Friend (2); Master and Margarita"

3.01 - "Pretty Beat Up" 1.8/4 6.01
Sep 16, 2012
An emotionally wounded Tyler struggles to find friends in his new high school, and when he finally finds a girl he likes (Haley) he discovers she has secrets almost as dark as his own that threaten to pull him back into the shadows. Henry struggles with being unemployed for the first time in his career which causes him to make a rash decision about leaving "The Society".

3.02 - "She Was Hot" (2012) 1.6/4 5.28
Sep 23, 2012
The Society encourages Tyler to make friends with a student Adrian whose underground comic book productions have too much of a ring of truth in regards to Satan still walking amongst us. Haley asks Tyler to sneak in and spend the night with her; because she is afraid of the things that go bump in the dark. Henry is offered a job with an upstart marketing company run by a bunch of teenagers.

3.03 - "Too Much Blood" (2012) 1.5/4 4.96
Sep 30, 2012
guest star; Thomas Haden Curch as Dirk Ranger
Henry and Tyler along with the rest of the Society are mobilized and on full alert when a B-rate celebrity goes on a crime rampage in the city and is being hunted by the Police. When "Dirk Ranger" kills two cops the Society tries to put together the time line to figure out if he is the current incarnation of Satan.

3.04 - "Undercover of the Night" (2012) 1.5/4 4.91
Oct 7, 2012
When Tyler is bullied at school the Society tries to intervene just making things worse. Adrian is found hung in his room, the cops believe its suicide but Tyler and Haley believe otherwise. When Tyler and Haley are stalked they try to find out on their own if its by Adrian's killer of something far worse. Henry begins to suspect his new employers have ulterior motives for his hire.

3.05 - "It Must Be Hell" 1.6/4 5.42
Oct 14, 2012
The Society meets in private to follow a new lead; Margaret Aitken, a rare appearance by a female, accused and captured by Scotland in the 1597 witch hunts. Aitken pointed the finger at many others who were put to death before Aitken herself was likewise put to death. The Society looks for evidence that Satan was eliminating competition so he could come back safely in another body. Meanwhile, Tyler brings home Haley for dinner to meet his parents, and Henry is flattered when a new 30 something neighbor hits on him.

3.06 - "Back To Zero" (2012) 1.5/4 5.15
Oct 28, 2012
Tyler agrees to help Haley look into the death of her Grandpa which happened Halloween night 1950 and still literally haunts her family today. He was killed by a drifter Jack Schemp while sitting at a movie theatre with his wife. When the Society gets wind of the story they begin to put together links between Schemp and their own research including Jack Johnson, and begin to wonder if Tyler and Haley's paths have crossed for a reason.

3.07 - "Sleep Tonight" (2012) 1.7/4 5.96
Nov 4, 2012
The Society sends Henry and Fadi to Hastings Scotland where they have to spend what turns into a terrifying night investigating the Battle of Hastings and whom among them was the incarnation of Satan.

3.08 - "Too Rude" (2012) 1.7/4 5.87
Nov 11, 2012
As the Rolling Stones celebrate their 50th Anniversary in Las Vegas with a special show attended by members of the Society, Tyler spots something in a picture at the Harry Houdini museum that spurs the group into action. Could his death at the hands of J Gordon Whitehead be connected to Satan, or was it done by spiritualists who believed Houdini's debunking of spiritualism would turn people away from the belief in heaven and hell?

3.09 - "Dirty Work" (2012) 1.6/4 5.35
Nov 18, 2012
Tyler befriends a kid named Alex who is originally from Belarus and who's father Ivan is working with the Society. Things go well until Alex begins to court Haley causing Tyler to be jealous. The three students discover an old labyrinth under the city that was once used by students in the 1950's to play espionage games. Henry's new neighbor is a strange elderly widow, but when he tries to find out what happened to the previous owner (the 30 something blonde that hit on him) it seems like she never existed.

3.10 - "Key to the Highway (Hidden Track)" (2012) 1.6/4 5.43
Nov 25, 2012
Ivan leads the Society to Moscow to investigate the possibility that the 2009 Nevsky Express bombings that killed 27 people was the work of Satan. Alex and Tyler remain at school and begin to compete for the affections of Haley.

3.11 - "One Hit (To the Body) (1)" (2012) 1.6/4 5.33
Dec 2, 2012
The family is in shock and despair as on the eve of the Christmas season they find out Kara (Mom) has cancer. Tyler lashes out at everyone around him and Henry goes into withdrawl.

3.12 - "One Hit (To The Body) (2)" (2012) 1.6/4 5.30
Dec 9, 2012
As the family tries to deal with Kara's cancer, Tyler and Alex are suspended from school for fighting. Henry believes he is having a mental breakdown when his efforts to find his former neighbor are still met with denials.

3.13 - "Steel Wheels" (2013) 1.7/4 5.45 (2013)
Jan 13, 2013
As Henry remains behind to be with Kara for her doctor appointments, Tyler and the Society are approached by the Sargent-at-Arms of a biker gang who believes the deceased founder of the gang may have had unearthly help.

3.14 - "Continental Drift" (2013) 1.6/4 5.22
Jan 13, 2013
The Society is called again by Mick Jagger for a trip to England, this time to investigate the possibility that Richard III, his successor Henry VII, and William Shakespeare were possibly all inhabited by Lucifer during their time. Tyler remains at home to be with Kara while also trying to repair his relationship with Haley.

3.15 - "Continental Drift (2)" (2013) 1.6/4 5.34
Jan 27, 2013
The Society find themselves under attack in England by a group of the Believers. Fadi is captured and tortured in a secret underground tunnel beneath London. Tyler finds some old love letters in his parents attic while he is trying to help out the Society, and they make him believe that his mother (Kara) has not always been faithful in her marriage.

3.16 - "Sad, Sad, Sad" (2013) 1.5/4 5.08
Feb 10, 2013
Tyler falls further into depression especially after his parents have a huge fight and Haley and Alex go on a big date. Fadi and Henry scour New Orleans during Mardi Gras trying to pick up the trail of Lucifer.

3.17 - "Slipping Away" (2013) 1.5/4 5.30
Feb 17, 2013
Tyler has a break from reality and goes on a rampage; putting him directly in the path of some of Lucifer's watchers. The Society tries to find Tyler but will require Haley's help which is against the wishes of her Father.

3.18 - "Terrifying" (2013) 1.6/4 5.42
Apr 7, 2013
Tyler is rescued by a mysterious Priest (Jardim) who seeks to take down Satan's followers, but Tyler isn't sure that he won't be collateral damage. Fadi is detained by homeland security throwing a kink into the Society's rescue plans; until they coax Mick Jagger to go look for Tyler.

3.19 - "Breaking the Spell" (2013) 1.6/4 5.55
Apr 14, 2013
Jardim uses Tyler as bait to lure out a group of Satanists. Kara freaks out and reports Tyler's disappearance to the police who then suspect her of being crazy and having killed Tyler, and admit her to a psychiatric hospital. Fadi is sent to Guantamono Bay where he is questioned. Mick Jaggers activities with the Society hits the front page of a British tabloid causing him to go in hiding.

3.20 - "Almost Hear You Sigh" (2013) 1.6/5 5.62
Apr 14, 2013
Tyler escapes the clutches of Jardim who gives pursuit through the streets of Paris. Kara is assaulted and nearly killed by a Satanist posing as an orderly. Henry scours the streets of Paris looking for Tyler and comes close a few times. Mick remains in hiding but confides in Keith Richards and gets him to hire a private security firm to help the Society. The questioning of Fadi increases in Guantamono to the point of crossing into torture.

3.21 - "Sparks Will Fly" (2013) 1.6/5 5.74
Apr 21, 2013
Henry faces the impossible choice of going home to be with Kara in the hospital or staying in Paris to look for Tyler; and it drives him to the brink of insanity. Tyler tries to call home but with no one there he turns to Haley who hops a plane to Paris; with her Dad. Fadi is transferred to a maximum security prison in the U.S. and falls off the grid.

3.22 - "Love is Strong" (2013) 1.6/5 5.77
Apr 21, 2013
Season Finale
Henry finds Tyler but the two of them run into more problems with the Satanists but are reduced by the private firm hired by Jagger and whisked to his London mansion. Fadi finds himself being shuttled from one prison to another before being locked away in a dark hole and told he will never see the light of day again. Celebration in London is disrupted when news reaches that Kara has died in the hospital of a stroke.

Liberty Television Networkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें