Failed Pitches (2021 & 2020)

These shows are ones that never got past the pitch stage of my network television game. They are not the good, bad, and ugly...more like the terrible and atrocious.

Reboot (Comedy) (2021)
Robbie Watson agrees to return from his hiatus from Hollywood when his old mentor-director Steve Young asks him to do a reboot of his breakthrough 90's sit-com as a favour to some of his struggling former cast members. Robbie finds himself in the unusual position of being the only sane one in an insane situation and soon regrets signing on for one final reboot season.

Kids on Bikes (Dramedy/Horror) (2021) Drawing inspiration from Stranger Things, IT, and Goosebumps an anthology starring the pre-teens of a mystical New Hampshire town.

Black and White (2020)Drama (Police)  Jeremy Ratchford, Kathleen Rose Perkins, Sofia BryantTwo young cops are reluctantly mentored by an aging veteran who has flashbacks to his own partner's death in the line of duty in one of the most dangerous b...

Drama (Police)
Jeremy Ratchford, Kathleen Rose Perkins, Sofia Bryant
Two young cops are reluctantly mentored by an aging veteran who has flashbacks to his own partner's death in the line of duty in one of the most dangerous beats in the U.S.; south central L.A.

Second Chance Cafe (2020)
Sit-Com (Friends/Workplace)
Judith Shekoni, Natalie Martinez, Ben Falcone
A businesswoman agrees to buy a building and renovate it into a cafe for three of her childhood friends (including her ex-girlfriend), all of whom have fallen on hard times.

Thruple (2020)
Sit-Com (Friends)
Jake Lacy, Cody Horn, Douglas Booth
When a down on their luck couple have a friend move in who runs a web show, they put on a tongue in cheek episode that intimates that the three are in an open relationship. When the show goes viral the three decide to keep the charade going to pay the bills. However, as a 24/7 webcam it becomes harder to keep the charade alive, and to keep their families off the war path.

myLife (2020)Sit-Com (High Concept)Calum Worthy, Michael McDonald, Genevieve AngelsonA lonely bachelor who has never fit in, stumbles upon an abandoned early social networking site ("myLife") that now hosts only a handful of users who have become ...

myLife (2020)
Sit-Com (High Concept)
Calum Worthy, Michael McDonald, Genevieve Angelson
A lonely bachelor who has never fit in, stumbles upon an abandoned early social networking site ("myLife") that now hosts only a handful of users who have become very tight. At the centre of this group is the reclusive but very resourceful founder of myLife, who makes a habit of meddling in his remaining users' lives.

Special Friend (2020)
Sit-Com
A recent college grad has to return home to clean out his Father's New York home after his passing and to straighten out his affairs. He discovers a cryptic note of his father's to go visit an old "special friend" of his in Philadelphia. That meeting turns young Darnell's life upside down as he bonds with Abe, probes the nature of his father and Abe's relationship, and take a new job working for Abe's human resources firm.

Chance of Rain (2020)
Sit-Com
Jeri Ryan, Sabrina Carpenter
Workplace comedy that follows the misguided adventures of the onscreen and offscreen talent of a national weather channel.