2

'so here are the keys to the studio and whatever you do, dont go into the basement.. its haunted' taemin hands the keys to y/n and heads off.

'thank you again taemin !! have a nice date with yujin !'

'oh we will' taemin winks as he gets in the car with yujin waiting for him.

'gross.'

y/n enters and smells the fresh air of humidity and sweat... not the best but hey knowing she is alone with privacy makes her at ease.

'god its hot.. is there an air conditioner somewhere..' she looks around for one until she finds one with a 'broken do not use' paper hanging off of it. great, just something she needed while she sweats her butt off.

after a few mins she finally settles and starts practicing some random dances she found on youtube. as tiring as it is, she finds dancing to be therapeutic, something to distract herself from reality. once the video is finally over, another one starts but this time its one song, her favourite, fever by enhypen. y/n knows this song from bottom of her heart and has practiced the choreo plenty of times. with the sharp and quick movements but also seductive body language, this shows a different side of her. something only music can express, something only dancing can express..

'wow.. you looked amazing. but i will say try to clean up your arms a little bit, your lines are a bit messy' a man at the door says to her startling the poor girl.

'who are you? i thought i had this place to myself' she asks

'oh sorry i havent even introduced myself.. im yeonjun, taemins friend, we own this studio together since that nitwit cant pay rent on his own-'

'OH IM SO SORRY !! i didnt realize you were also here, taemin told me about you. i didnt know you were going to be here today. wait.. did you watch me the whole time..'

'only the last few minutes yeah, you really know how to dance'

y/n didn't know how to feel.. she just met this very VERY attractive man who not only complimented her but also even gave her feedback.. she was flustered to say the least knowing she barely talks to men other than theo and her dad. but she shouldnt get ahead of herself, they just met and for all she knows hes like this with everyone.

'hey... you okay? youve been staring at me for like at least 30 seconds now and you havent even told me your name.' yeonjun snaps y/n back to reality.

'OH SORRY, my name is y/n'

'y/n.. what a beautiful name.

right then and there she could practically melt from the way he spoke to her.

yeonjun decides to basically hijack the speaker and plays shoong by taeyang. y/n couldnt help but join him during the part with lisa. in her mind they both looked amazing together, even though they just met. soon enough seconds went from minutes and minutes became hours.
y/n and yeonjun were both tired out of their minds but enjoyed their time together.

'hey y/n.. if you dont mind me asking, can i have your number? today was really fun and i wanna see you again'

y/n was taken aback at his boldness and blushed to the point where her whole face and neck was red. she nodded and gave him her number and he was very happy too.

on her drive back to her apartment, she couldnt help but wonder if yeonjun is joining the kpop random dance event too. the way he dances is just like liquid but clean too, and his facial expressions were just amazing. to her hes the perfect image of an idol.

as she was about to make a turn she hears a ping on her phone

yujin: heyyyy y/nnnnn bestie i needdd u to pick taemin and i up from the club went way too hard on the drinks and hes throwing up everywhere.. sos !! lol

y/n groaned knowing this would happen. whenever those two are together they can never catch a break.

once she arrives, she enters the bar as quickly as possible to find her friend and her boyfriend. but she spots someone very familiar...

'is that.. LEE HEESEUNG?'