4

yeonjun tried his best to wake y/n so she could tell him her apartment number and get her keys but no luck. the girl was already snoring and fast asleep, so yeonjun had no choice but to just take her back to his place. 

once they arrived yeonjun carefully picks up y/n trying not to disturb her sleep. in his mind, although she reeked of alcohol, she was beautiful. no girl ever made him feel that way, especially a girl he just met.

'goddamnit yeonjun, you dont even know her' he said to himself, if he really wanted her he should get to know her a little better.

he finally entered his room and placed her gently on his bed. of course he wanted to change her alcohol smelling clothes but he knew it might be an awkward situation.

yeonjun hoped his roommates weren't going to come home any time soon knowing how loud they are. but unfortunately to his luck they came around the same time he brought her home.

'YO YEONJUN- wait is that a girl' his roommate exclaimed after slamming the door open.

'beomgyu get out, shes clearly sleeping so dont be loud'

instead of listening to his elder, beomgyu instead teases by singing a little tune in the hall so all his friends can hear.

'YEONJUNS GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!' beomgyu sung while also increasingly getting louder and louder.

yeonjun mentally face palmed to himself asking why couldnt it be anyone else to barge in his room. oh wait because the only one who does is beomgyu.

after the news quickly spread, yeonjun could hear murmurs outside his door.

'i can hear you idiots'

yeonjun quickly opens his door and there they all were. staring at him like clueless little kids who obviously knew what they were doing.

'so is it true? you got a got a girl in your bed?' a tall blonde boy asked.

'yes but its not like that huening kai, plus why are you so shocked? its not like we dont see taehyun with two girls every other night after his night at the club' he explains.

another tall black haired boy then interrupts 'yea but youre yeonjun, youre too busy with other things and not girls. its already shocking enough that ones in your bed'

'soobin.. you guys.. its not like that i swear. shes only just a friend plus we only just met today.. well technically yesterday' he says while looking at the time.

thats when their jaws all dropped, yeonjun has a girl in his bed who he just met yesterday.

yeonjun quickly read the room and kicked the boys out. he also makes note of locking the door next time.

y/n woke up slowly after hearing all the noise from outside. as reality starts to set in she realizes she isnt in her room.

'where am i ??' she panics not knowing her surroundings.

yeonjun quickly explains where she was and apologizes for the noise. y/n tried getting out of bed only to meet a striking headache causing her to wince in pain.

'hungover huh? here let me get you a drink' yeonjun giggles

the poor girl just got back into bed wondering how she got here. she was supposed to be practicing her dances for the random dance event but ends up drunk in a club.

she turns over to check her phone only to see a bunch of missed calls and texts from yujin.

yujin: GIRL CHECK TWITTER RIGHT NOW I THINK SOME BOZO RECORDED YOU DRUNK DANCING AT THE CLUB

then her stomach dropped.

she quickly races to twitter only to find her video circulating the internet with titles such as 'crazy drunk girl dances to enhypen' or 'drunk girl takes drunk dazed too literally'. she hesitantly watches the video and notices a familiar face watching her. then she remembers.. jake was there taking care of her the whole time.

y/n didnt know whether to panic, cry, laugh.. so her face stayed frozen the whole time.

'hey im back and brought you water and some ramen- jesus christ you look like youve seen a ghost'

y/n didnt even reply to yeonjun and just broke down crying.

'hey? whats wrong ?! talk to me im all ears' yeonjun tells her while taking a seat beside her. he hugs the girl and makes sure she feels safe.

'yeonjun i just ruined my whole image...' at this point she was sobbing, tears ran through her face as she cried.

yeonjun didnt know how else to comfort her but to just hug her. he really did feel bad even though she did not explain to him what happened.

'hey hey its okay, okay? cmon lets get you changed up and lets go to sleep.'

yeonjun hands the girl some oversized shirt with basketball shorts. after y/n was done getting ready she heads to the bed, yeonjun following behind her.

'if you want i can sleep on the couch? you can stay here'

y/n nodded no and held onto his arm to tell him to stay. right now she just needed a support system and hes the only one who made her feel safe.

yeonjun couldnt help but feel flustered, even though he met this girl a few hours ago he already felt like he knew her. hes already seen her in a vulnerable state and he trusts her.

soon enough the two cuddled together and fell fast asleep, waiting for the new day to arrive.