3

'am i seeing things? am i crazy? did i smoke some fumes...'

y/n in the same room as heeseung, something she would never imagine.. something utterly impossible to her and yet here she was.

'HEYY Y/N !! YOOHOO' yujin yelled loudly although the loud blasting music  overpowered the sounds of her screams. little did y/n know that she caught the attention of a certain someone.

'yujin oh my god! thank goodness youre safe. you know how dangerous it is to be drunk in a public space? who knows what could've happened' y/n scolded her friend but yujin didnt care, she was having the time of her life.

'so what? dont be so lame all the time' y/n couldnt help but think about what she said. 'am i really lame?' she thought , then finally 'fuck it' she thought and asked for her first drink.

'YESS MY BESTIE GONNA GET DRUNK!!' yujin cheers while y/n takes her first shot. soon enough her whole world starts spinning and her train of thought becomes foggy.

y/n starts doing things that she would never thought in a million years she would have the balls to do. talking to random strangers, dancing in public, then going on to have more drinks with her best friend yujin.

things were going great until y/n wandered off. she was supposed to use the washroom but somehow ended up on the floor.

'hey miss, are you alright? here let me help you.' a familiar voice rang in her ear. too bad her vision became blurry and the room started to spin because if not she wouldve known who this guy was.

'nooo its okay im fine i just... what did i need to do again?' y/n murmurs as she struggled to get up. the man laughs and helps her up anyways knowing if he didnt she would fall back down again.

'you dont seem like the type to drink huh.. no wonder why youre such a mess, please let me get you some water'

'NUH UH MY FRIEND YUJIN SAID TO NEVER TAKE DRINKS FROM A MAN WITH A VERY HOT AND ATTRACTIVE VOICE' y/n tried to get the man to back off but he insisted.

all was well until a certain song started to play through the awfully deafening speakers.. drunk dazed by enhypen.
y/n loved this dance, and unfortunately her being drunk will not stop her.

she quickly got up on the bar table and started dancing her heart out.. in front of everyone.. workers tried to get her down and others started recording her. the music fuelled her very VERY drunk brain.

while this was happening the man looked at her with awe and somewhat embarrassment. hes never seen such a bold move but then again she was not in the right state of mind.

once the last chorus played, y/n took way too big of an overstep and lost her balance. luckily a certain someone caught her in time.

'OH MY GOD Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID IDIOT' yujin scolds the girl, while shes still in the mans arms. the man just giggles and helps her recover her balance.

'wait a minute.. ARE YOU THAT JAKE GUY FROM ENHORIZON? OMG Y/N LOVES YOU'

'does she now?'

that accent.. so familiar.
then suddenly the realization kicked in.. this whole time she was interacting with THE JAKE SIM??? and just like that she sobered up and quickly ran from the scene.

yujin quickly ran after her while quickly apologizing to jake. the poor girl was probably wallowing in embarrassment by now and she needed to find her.

'taemin babe, hold my drink and cigarettes i need to find y/n'

yujin, half drunk, began searching for the girl only to find her at the entrance sitting on the stairwell. at first she thought she was crying but turns out she was laughing.

'yujin.. im so stupid haha.. WHY DID I ALLOW MYSELF TO DO THAT' y/n yells at herself while also hiding her face. yujin quickly hugs her and tells her that it'll be okay.

'y/n if anything he will probably forget about it the next day or.. days.. but hey its not like it will end up on the internet or something'

y/n laughs and leans her head on yujin, she was so glad she could have someone to depend on when her world felt like it was ending.

'yea youre right..' she says

'lets go dip yea? taemin is going home with his friends'

'yea but youre half drunk, i feel too embarrassed to do anything right now.. how will we get home?'

then y/n thought of an idea

y/n: YEONJUN !! can you please pick my friend and i up from this club and drive us home? we are too out of it to drive ourselves

then just in a split second

yeonjun: omw :)

both girls were relieved to have found a drive. especially since they both knew him.

yeonjun finally arrives and the girls went home. he first dropped off yujin then took y/n to her place.

'you know y/n you got a bad case of the drunk flush' yeonjun commented.

this made y/n even more embarrassed, yeonjun quickly notices and laughs.

'hey dont be shy, you look cute anyways' yeonjun says to y/n only to find out she completely passed out in the car.

'adorable.' he thought.