5

the bright sun shines through the windows, the burning rays hitting the faces of both yeonjun and y/n. yeonjun notices that she is still sleeping but couldnt help but admire her beauty. that plus the fact her dancing was amazing really made him more interested about her.

'i know youre staring' she says opening one eye.

yeonjun quickly backs away and nervously chuckles.

'staring me? noo' trying to cover up his little embarrassing moment.

y/n couldnt help but laugh at the boy forgetting all about last night. he really did make her feel at ease. but sadly she knew that she would have to face reality sooner or later. in some way or another she wishes she wouldve never even opened her phone from yujin asking to pick her up.

yeonjun knew that she was mentally cringing at herself from last night. so he wanted to take her out for a little date, as friends, of course.

'do you wanna go out and walk around town? it could help you ease your mind.' he asked

y/n shakes her head up and down knowing she still needs to practice for the event to impress those scouters.

'thank you for the offer but i really need to practice dancing still.'

'hell no you are not doing strenuous exercise after drinking all night. you need a break and i wanna take you out. my treat.' he insisted

y/n raised her brow and giggled 'are you asking me out on a date? it hasnt even been a week.'

yeonjun just shooed her off trying to get her off his back. little did he know y/n was feeling the same way and enjoyed his company.

'okay fine' the girl finally agrees.

excitedly yeonjun hugs y/n impulsively. both shocked at his actions pulled away immediately.

'so uh.. where do i get my clothes..' she asked. yeonjun insisted he drive her home and they meet up at a local diner. she agrees and they both head back to her place.

after she was dropped off and went back to her apartment, she couldnt help but wonder what people said about her little fiasco online.

so she finally had the courage and.. a lot of people commented saying how she must be fun to be around. this made her smile knowing that people were not rude or hateful towards her embarrassing incident. but then she saw a twitter post saying..

'not jake responding to the video on live 😭' and y/ns heart dropped.

she was terrified about what he has to say. what if he told engenes that he was there too? he wouldnt though right? or what if he said he was uncomfortable??

she turned off her phone not wanting to think about it. she couldnt let her anxiousness get to her. after all shes going on an unofficial date with yeonjun.

y/n pondered for a few minutes wondering what she is going to wear. she wanted to do something casual but not boring but also something to impress him with.

'god i need to buy new clothes..' she thought. until finally she came up with an outfit that she thought was perfect. she wore a cream mesh with a tank top underneath, somewhat loose brown cargos, with some black boots to top it off. she also wore earrings shaped in hearts and some retro sun glasses to wear on her head.

she decided to to wear makeup since her face already felt dead from last night and her skin needs a break

with that she was ready to leave. she hopped on a bus and headed to her destination.

once she arrived she was about to text yeonjun only to find him sitting on the concrete waiting for her.

 'yeonjun !! hi !' y/n exclaimed, more excited than usual to see her new friend

yeonjun smiled and greeted her happily and they both made their way into the diner. everything was going well until she saw him... jake.. again.

'HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING' y/n yelled out loud.

'what does..?' yeonjun asked

as she was about to say nothing a worker greeted them and leaded them to their seats. unbeknownst to yeonjun they were seated write behind jake and what y/n could make out sunoo.

this all felt like one big dream with two members of her favourite group in front of her and a handsome man seated with her.

'hello ! what would you like to order ?' the waiter asked.

'hi i would like to get a vanilla milkshake with fries and a burger, what about you y/n?' he asked

'jake...'

'what?'

'UH i'll have whatever hes having !!'

the waitress then leaves the two alone and yeonjun questions y/n on why shes acting so strange.

'im really sorry yeonjun i just saw someone that i knew and got a little anxious i guess' making the excuse as vague as possible.

yeonjun then excuses himself and goes to the washroom. at this point she wanted to take the opportunity to apologize to jake. so with all her courage she approached the table where they were seated in.

'hi.. im not sure if you remember me but i was the..'

'the drunk girl who danced at the bar? of course i remember' he laughs, sunoo joining along too.

'yeaa i just wanted to apologize about my behaviour and what i did was unacceptable and..'

'hey hey dont stress about it okay? we all had fun and there was no harm done.'

y/n felt so relieved after, her idol not only knows her but had fun with her too. it was an amazing feeling. after some small talk she excused herself and went back to her table.

'new friend i see..' yeonjun tells her with a hint of hurt in his voice.

'oh no..' she thought, this will be a lot to explain.