11

Everything felt like a dream. 

But y/n knew in her heart that things were going good, a little too good. But that would not stop her from being happy. 

A few days ago, she got a call from the agency that she was accepted as a backup dancer for her favorite idol group. And on that same day, she received a confession from someone who was near and dear to her heart. It was like nothing could go wrong. But now she is worried about the thought of things going south. These moments could be easily taken away from her in an instant, so now she was protective. Before the simple things in her life did not matter, why should they? nothing about her was special. Although now, these simple moments are what keeps her sane, they are what make her what she is. 

Although Yeonjun confessed, y/n and him continued to stay as friends for now. If they rush into things who knows who could get hurt, and she clearly did not want to see him hurt because of her. Yeonjun would always text her everyday asking if she ate or if she was okay, which y/n appreciated a lot, it's nice to have someone care for you in that way. Plus, they have been closer than ever. Her and yeonjun went on a simple movie date which ended up with them being soaked in the rain while he quickly rides his bike back to her place so that she does not have to walk in the rain. It was an amazing night, both were falling for each other even more.

A few days later, Yujin broke the news that her and Taemin have broken up. It was inevitable knowing that Taemin was caught multiple times with other girls and not being 'just friendly'. Although y/n was busy, she tried to comfort Yujin as much as possible, even spending her pocket change on treating Yujin to a nice ice cream date. The girl was heartbroken, she would laugh then cry then laugh again, it was odd. But deep-down y/n know Yujin would find someone better, someone who deserves her attention. That was her best friend after all, who wouldn't love her?

Now back to the present, today was the day that the dance was being taught to the new dancers. Y/n was nervous but she turned that nervousness into excitement. She wasn't sure if she was going to see the boys today but she hoped she would. Yeonjun offered to drive her to the studio so he could at least see her one last time before she would slave away to the idol life (jk). 

'you ready?' he asked

'i dont know'

'hey, if anything goes wrong dont hesitate to text me, i will always ALWAYS be there for you okay?' 

y/n just blushed. His words would always get her.

They finally reached the studio, and with a final goodbye kiss on the cheek, she was off.

The HYBE building was huge, so many rooms, so many places to go, it even had a gym. Luckily y/n remembered the place last time she was there because of the lovely Ms. Choi. This particular area of the building was painted black, furniture was black, it seemed a little intimidating. Where was the brightness? The color? Oh well she thought. It was probably for the minimalistic style. As she was getting closer, she could hear music from the room nearby, it sounded like enhypen but not any song she's heard.

'so this is their comeback song im guessing' she thought.

The lyrics hit hear ears like a dagger, it was so alluring yet something about it made it seem like it was unhealthy for her. To be fair, they were fully indulging in the vampire concept this time.

"It's you and me in this world, 내게로 다시 와, tie me 

날 구원할 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me"

The harmonies, the lyrics, it was all so perfect. She could not wait for what choreography they had in store.

'looks like someone is lost' a familiar voice came behind her.