The visit

Disclaimer: this part will contain mentions of abuse and gore⚠️ Athene just got her letter to Hogwarts, and before she attends she's going to see an old "friend" Enjoy!

I cannot express how nervous I was. It had been years since I'd seen him and honestly after what he did I might not be able to. I thought to myself. 'The elves knew what to do while I am gone. But honestly  it won't be the same with my winky. She was the one who understood my emotions the most, my anger, and my sorrow. She held me when no one else was there, and honestly I truly do wish she was here.' I wrote in my journal. I heard the trains loud horn as I looked up from my thoughts, and stepped aboard it.

Every seat was empty and I knew why, I just sat down and shut my eyes, I was going to get a good nights rest, or at-least try to.

As the train stopped I fluttered my eyes open, and sat up straight. I began to stand but my legs were a bit wobbly so I sat back down. Once I stood again I was well balanced. I soon retrieved my suitcase and got off the train. I let out a long sigh as I walked over to the clerk, I hand him my ticket and he started to make conversation.

"How's your day miss black?" He said inspecting my ID.
"Quite adventurous" I said faking a smile in his direction.

"Have a good visit now" he said, not skipping a beat.

"And you have a fine day" I replied.
And off I went into Azkaban prison. The place was quite dark and droopy even for myself, I heard moans and screams as I walked by the cells with a few guards. One lady, whome looked like shed been pushed into mud and been beateñ grabbed at my arm, pleading in a mumble of words I couldn't make out.
I winced at many of the screams, and tried to keep my eyes forward, avoiding the beaten and bloody people. And for a while I thought I was going no where but the gaurds stopped in-font of a dark cell. I began to let my eyes adjust better before I saw the silhouette of a man no other then serius black himself.
My eyes darted around the cell as he stood up and began to come closer to the bars.

" uncle" I began.

"Well if it isn't my favorite niece here to see me"he said looking at me with a manic smile.

I returned the favor and lowered my eyes at him, peering at him with what appeared to be nothing. He began to laugh, once he stopped he reached through the bars to give me a hug. And hug I did. He was one of the last of my family I had left, I hugged him right with everything I had in me.