Expressways

This is going to be a shorter part since all I am doing is describing the train ride and meeting new characters. Athene and Pansy basically have an interaction with the riddles. And I will be writing within their POVs. Enjoy!

It wasn't long till someone knocked on the door, two knocks and then the door opened

It wasn't long till someone knocked on the door, two knocks and then the door opened. Since I was looking out the window it took me a bit to turn my head but by Pansy's quite gasp I knew it couldn't be good.

"Uh, is it alright if we sit with you?" A boy with brown curly hair said.

"Yes, yes you may." I said before Pansy could interject.
There were two of them, and I could tell what family they were from since the way Pansy reacted, riddles. I watched them both shuffle into the booth in-front of us. I kept quit and watched as the train began to move, the parents waving at their kids, some in tears. 'How pathetic' I thought.

"So I'm mattheo, and this is my brother Tom." Mattheo said gesturing at Tom.

Pansy have a small nod, before I introduced myself.

"Athene, Athene black." I practically whispered my last name since I was ashamed of it.

"Pansy Parkinson." Pansy said.

Tom was quite and I wondered if he was mute or something, he had no emotion on his face and somehow I knew it was a façade. I watched as the train flew past the trees. It was sunset now and the way the light shown throught the cab was breathtaking.

                            Mattheos POV

I sat seated and occasionally glanced at Athene and Pansy, Pansy was a normal witch, my guess is she is in slitherin by the frown of her face she has. But Athene is a mystery to me, her dark blond hair was a tiny hint of red glinted in the light. She was so focused on the scenes outside. It seemed as though she could brighten a room by just being in it. I looked over to Tom who was just hard staring at the girls, I bumped his side.

                                  Toms POV
He bumped my side, I put my hand on my wand as a warning to him, how dare he inturupt me. But I knew why he bumped me and I was secretly glad he did, I was getting distracted. I looked at pansy's long brown hair. It was obvious she was going to be a death eater one way or the other, through trama or some sad sob story. She looked like she could cast some curses with some practice. But Athene, I don't know what came over me but my heart beated faster when I thought of her getting hurt. It was an awful feeling I hated feelings. And this girl was going to pay for making me feel them. But oh her face, her perfect face. Her eyes were dark blue with hints of brown in the middle. Her eyes were perfectly lined with her nose, and her lips looked soft. I shook my head and looked at the table. I was so confused at "feelings" clearly I had to get away from her.

                               Athene s POV
It wasn't long till the clouds began to darken, thunder rumbles through the train and shook the window. I gulped and turned my attention to Pansy and began to talk to her. The conversation was interrupted when thunder rolled through the sky again, Pansy paused but the started talking again. Mattheo soon joined in the conversation, he was quite funny, cracking jokes and whatnot. I had been to Hogwarts before but this year is going to be a lot different. I only hoped that I had classes with Pansy and Hermione. They were my best friends but hermione was usually busy with her friends and had almost no time to hangout with me. But I had Pansy, she was always there for me and I was always there for her.