Stars aligned?

Athene had started drama with one of her uncle's and is getting ready for Hogwarts, when she meets two possible love interests. This is one of my longer parts, I have no idea if this suits you guys better so lmk. Enjoy!

As I walked back to the main gate I began to talk to the guards

As I walked back to the main gate I began to talk to the guards. And to my surprise many of them were very happy to make conversation. A lot of them hadn't seen land for years, how sad I thought.
As I entered the main room to be checked one last time I saw one of their owls perched upon one of their gate posts, it's big eyes stared into my soul as I looked down and walked outside. It was a great feeling to allow myself a breath real air. Not that old musty and blood scented air.
The station was empty and foggy. But for some odd reason I felt comforted within the fog, and before I knew it the train was prepared to take me back. Once I arrived home winky was at the window peering out looking for me. I smiled and ran up to the door, turning the mob and pushing inward. The door creaked open and silence filled the air. My breathing was controlled and quite as I shut the door behind me and set my bag down. I walked into the common room and dust filled my nose.

"Winky why is this room so dusty?" I asked, my voice carried through the house.

I heard foot steps behind me, two of the elves including winky  stood infront of me with their heads down. It appeared to me like someone had died and I sat down with my arms outstretched. Winky was the first one to come and hug me, and kreacher just stayed looking at me.
"We don't have anything to clean with miss black" winky stated.

"Oh, I see. We'll do the best with what we have, in the mean time I need to run to Diagon ally." I said as I un tightened my arms from winkey.

"Miss black what are we supposed to do while your gone?" Kreacher asked.
I think it would be best if I either took you with me or let the Weasley's take care of you" I said. But to be honest I hadn't thought of it at all.

"Fair" kreacher said, he stalked into the kitchen doing something.

"Well I do need to go pack loves" I said lightly patting winky on the head.
I was packing robes and other items within my room when i looked up and on my dresser saw a picture of my parents, I carfully set the last item down and began to walk over to the black dresser. I couldn't believe I had almost forgotten the picture. I shook my head walking back to my trunk, dissatisfied with myself as I placed the picture on top, the frame lightly glistening from the candles around the room. I was ready, if not almost ready.

I had my trunks packed and I had looked over the list for Hogwarts again and again. Books, check. parchment, check. Robes, check. Wand, check. Pet, maybe not this year. I was pretty much set, I had set everything aside for later as I headed down the hallway to the stairs. Once I had gotten down and into the kitchen area I watched as the two elves worked on a meal. 'How incredibly sweet' I thought ad I stepped back into the hallway. I wanted them to have peace. Later that night after dinner I had been getting ready for bed. I had been reading some books on spells and wanted to try some out. I had went to the Library room and taken my wand out of my pocket. I held it up and bluntly said
"Lumos"
I watched as a light flicked on at the top of my wand. I watched it with curiosity until it eventually dimmed and went out. I did that for a while before I sat down on the cold floor of the dark library and rested my heat on a pile of books. Eventually I drifted off into a deep slumber.
I awoke at the sound of thunder. A dark rumble sent chills down my spine as my eyes snapped open. I soon relaxed and softened my posture. I began to stand as I let my eyes adjust to the dim library. I had always loved this place, it was like a safe haven for me. But that doesn't really matter at the moment. What does is getting out of this house and onto Hogwarts express.

I awaited the train as many other students piled in. So many different smells made me nauseous. Cinnamon, watermelon, mint, I wouldn't name all of them. I glanced around all the faces around me. This year was going to suck. I held myself high as I overlooked a lot of people until my eyes dropped on someone I recognized, Pansy Parkinson. I began to push through the crowd toward her.

"Pansy!" I yelled
Her eyes shot up into the crowd as I shouted her name again, she turned around when I put my hand in her shoulder.
"Athene!" She squealed.
"Would you like to maybe sit with me?" I asked, nervous.
"Is that even a question?"

"Oh thank the lord" I mumbled.

It was later when the train arrived, I jumped on first and grabbed pansy's hand. I pulled her on with me before we got separated. I sat down in a room/ compartment, and I began to make conversation. Two people knocked on the door before opening it. I looked up to see two of the most feared people in the wizarding world, the riddles.