Relation

I feel like this is quite explanatory if you've read my other parts but Athene has just met up with her uncle and is sharing a special bond with him before she breaks the news to him. Thank you for reading this⚠️ enjoy!

 Thank you for reading this⚠️ enjoy!

I didn't want to let serius go. And I had the feeling he felt the same way.
"How are you my little doe?" He asked with a smile, a real smile.

"I'm quite alright, and yourself?" I replied, returning a smile.

"Ah you know, tired and overwhelmed, but atleast your here" he said, his eyes began to get teary.

"I got accepted into Hogwarts" I whispered into his cell.

His eyes went big as he stepped backwards. He stared at me with big open eyes. I truly could not read his expressions from afar but the moment he stopped and began to step forward I knew. He had fear in his eyes, a fear that made me alarmed.

"You are not going to end up like the rest of the family, I forbid you from going Athene!" He screamed.

I held my tongue and just stared at the floor. There was no way I was going to listen to him. After all he was the one who was in Azkaban for helping murder Harry Potters parents. I looked up at him, meeting his eyes, and my gaze began to soften as I stared into his worried and terrified eyes.

"I'm going, uncle" I spat.

"I will do anything in my power to stop you." He said, with a dead look in his eyes.

"We'll see" I said before turning my back.

"Oh you will Athene. Mark my words" he howled as I walked away with a smirk on my face.
He was going to watch my success, every last bit of it.