Chapter 1-Before it begins

Ratchet's POV
    We were all in the base with no humans but  Wheeljack is here only because Ultra Magnus made him do it.

So I was at my usual spot while the others went to recharge, I kept working and working just so I can find something, anything just anything I would need to find my siblings...

See my siblings and I are separated because of our parents, we had names like the youngest was Wrench, the second youngest was Panacea, while the one the second oldest one is Pharma... and my twin ₴ł₴₮ɆⱤ

Our father was a famous gladiator who had a chance to become a prime but then... Our mother became ill and he stopped being a gladiator to take of her but they never told any of us until the very end.

WELL THAT SHOULD DO IT! heh heh heeeeee.... "Doc?" I looked over to see Wheeljack looking tired and a bit drowsy, "Doc your suppose to go to recharge...!" Wheeljack added while having a sleepy tone.

"Wheeljack I'm fine and I don't need to recharge!" I argued, but then Wheeljack hugged me from behind, his arms around my stomach and laying his head on my back, "please come to recharge with me, Doc! I promise you, you can finish later..."

I sighed and stopped, "fine but I better get back to work instead of you saying to stay asleep, alright!" I said, Wheeljack just hummed and that's when I took his hands off me and carried him... Bridle way.

I then took him to his? Our berthroom and placed him on one side of the berth and I laid down next to him, "y'know I love you right?" Wheeljack said.

"I know I just can't stop thinking about my... Siblings..." I said, as he came closer to me to cuddle me as comfort, "I'm worried about them too, my love its just I don't like to see you doing something unhealthy." he explained.

We both slowly fall asleep together as everything feels more comfortable and relaxing...

The next day

???'s POV
I was in my house just chilling until I get an notification about being a substitute for another class or school nearby where I live, I was well hidden among humans, but finally I got an email from a high school nearby.

I got my jacket and my bag ready to head out to sub for a class, I checked the time and headed out, I am a Cybertronian with a vehicle mode but I prefer not to use it so I walk.

5 minutes later

I was in the class room and waiting for the students to arrive as I was sitting on the desk with my feet up and having the paper work the kids have to do.

The students enter and see a smaller... Child with red glasses which is weird to me but eh, "alright everyone I'm your substitute for the day and I'll and I'm going to give a... Coloring paper? Anyways, you have to finish coloring it by the end of class!" I announced.

A student raised their hand, "um why do you look stupid?" the boy asked as he giggled like a little school girl,"says the one who can't even do his right and have horrible taste in fashion I mean like if anyone even cares anymore." I said back.

I love making fun of children, it's the most humorous thing to do, everyone in class started laughing, "HEY I CAN REPORT YOU!" the ginger boy shouted again, "go ahead, do it right now I really don't care besides what matters more? Your lame reputation or your dry ego?" I asked.

Everyone started laughing more which I enjoy, this boy had stayed silent and looked away, "now let me pass out your assignment and get started alright?" I said, as everyone nods.

20 minutes later

I was minding my business until a girl with faded pink hair and neon like outfit, "Hi I'm Miko, and this is my finished assignment!" Miko said, she handed me her assignment and as I looked at it, it was off lined and it had a only a orange and red but mainly white.

"Uh what's it supposed to be?" I asked, "Oh that's a robot, a alien robot and it's name is Ratchet!" Miko answered, "ꁝꏂ'ꇙ ꁝꏂꋪꏂ ꁝꏂ'ꇙ ꁝꏂꋪꏂ!" "†wïñ ßrð†hêr ï§ hêrê!!" the voices shouted, "R-Ratchet? Uh gee that's a uhm- interesting yet pacific thing you put in there- yeah!" I nervously said.

"Thanks! But y'know it's just *sighs* imagination!" She said dramatically, I feel like she knows but how does she know? "Say, do you like um... Like Cybertronian?" I HAD TO SAY IT OKAY IF SHE DOESN'T KNOW THEN ꊰ꒤ꉔꀘ.

Miko became wide eyed and closer to me, "I do, I'll make sure I'll tell the Autobots.." Miko whispered to me, WITH AUTOBOTS?!?!

"I don't recommend it, I have my own life that I can protect..." I whispered back.

After school

I was outside listening to music and walking on the side walk until I saw three vehicles come by and saw the Autobot symbol on them, "ꋪ꒤ꋊ ꓄ꁝꄲꇙꏂ ꋬꋪꏂ ꋬ꒤꓄ꄲꃳꄲ꓄ꇙ!!" "ØⱧ ₥Ɏ ₲ØĐ ØⱧ ₥Ɏ ₲ØĐ ØⱧ ₥Ɏ ₲ØĐ-" "ñÖW WÈ'RÈ Ìñ †RÖÚßLÈ!" the voices shouted.

I tried walking faster but then the vehicles kept following me, "†Ḩ ̧ ñÖ† Ø₭₳Ɏ" "₩Ɇ ₳ⱤɆ ₴Ø ĐɆ₳Đ!!" "T̶H̶I̶S̶ I̶S̶ J̶U̶S̶T̶ C̶H̶A̶O̶S̶" the voices kept talking while I panicked.

But then I stopped, took a deep breath and and turned around, to only see Miko waving at me while she's inside the green car, I sighed and then put my hood on and whispered, "let's play."

I start running again but this time I climb on top the trash bins then up to the top building which I successfully did but then I saw they're still after me.

I kept running and jumped across buildings while at it, never look back because it'll only make you slower.

1 hour later

I finally look behind me to only see no one, see working as an ex-thief was definitely worth it, I then use my magic to teleport back. I was relieved I made it back home with out anyone trying to find me.

Y'know that reminded me of the times my twin and I robbed energon from shops... Heck we even robbed Alpha Trion because we needed food since our father couldn't afford food for us.

Trust me, my father tried, even right now I know he's still alive just for us to be together and be happy... Again...

ANYWAYS- I laid on my bed to only fall asleep of the sound of the night...

The next day

I woke up to the sound of - loud knocking... I swear to God if it's Miko, I'mma break, I get off my bed and walk over to the front door and see... Miko... I thought I'd escape but in reality you can't escape from life.

I open the door to see her and the same green vehicle behind her, "Miko, I'm going to break if this is about the Autobots." I said, "Cmon! It won't be soo bad!" Miko explained.

I hated that with all of my will, "Listen Miko, I can't alright, I just can't." I replied, I had other things to do that you don't want to know.

Miko then had a stubborn expression on her face, "Please!! We need more people!" Miko said, I signed, "Miko, tell them that I'll be there tomorrow morning, okay?" I explained.

"But you don't know where they are at?" Miko questioned, "That's something for me to know and you to find out!" I said, I closed the door and layed on the couch and just thought, what would happen if I actually became an Autobot...

I was a neutral, so no side for me, while my twin was Autobot, one is a Decepticon, and the youngest two are Cyberroyal, I honestly believe Cyberroyal is the safest since they don't get involved in the war.

Though I wished I had done something before we had split up when war started, "₩ⱧɎ ₩ØɄⱠĐ ɎØɄ ĐØ ₮Ⱨ₳₮!" a voice shouted, I don't flinch anymore actually no I still do.

"Jeez what's wrong?" I asked, I don't usually talk to the voices but only when I'm at home I do it, "ᘺᕼᖻ ᘺᓍᑘᒪᕲ ᖻᓍᑘ ᕵᖇᓍᘻᓰSᘿ ᖶᕼᗩᖶ!" another voice shouted, "why not? Besides maybe I'll even meet one of my brothers?" I added.

I then go outside to see my vehicle... Since I'm in holoform right now, my vehicle mode is there so I thought why not drive for a bit?

To be continued

-------------------------