Chapter 4- How it happened

Ratchet's POV
How did Sky's friend know someone by the name of Wrench? And did they mean by 'your younger brother Wrench'? I've had enough of thinking that Sky is just some human who is almost exactly HER.

I wanted to confront her, "um yeah... it's a long story." Sky said, nervously, "Oh I think I have all day." I added, I grew more aggressive because I wanted answers.

But before Stone could speak, the alarm went off that Decepticons were nearby so as usual, I sent the Autobots out, now it was just Wheeljack, Miko, Raf, Jack, Sky, and I.

Sky sighed and stomped and took us to one of the rooms of the base, "listen I hate lying but since this has gone too far for me to hide, and I know you hate secrets so..." Sky started.

Now that she's about to admit it, memories of Stone and I fled in, the times when we had to steal things to survive, the many times when we fought together in the pits, the many times Alpha Trion was after us, and the many times we angered yet surprised the primes with our skills.

"I am Stone, the one who disappeared..." Sky... Stone announced, I-I couldn't believe it... now all of a sudden I wished that she hadn't told me and that...

RATCHET!!

I opened my eyes to only see Wheeljack, "What?" I said in a low tone, "you good?" Wheeljack asked, I was so confused, I looked around to see I was in my room, "what happened?" I asked, Wheeljack looked at me a bit confused.

"Uh nothing interesting happened yesterday? And it's the start of today?" Wheeljack answered, I got so confused, how...

1 hour later

I was in my area while the children and... Sky... she acts like if nothing ever happened... maybe nothing ever happened... it never happened just a dream...

"Ratchet?" I looked over to see June, she seemed concerned for me, "yes June?" I asked, "you ok? You seem acting different ever since you met Sky." June stated, "so have you yet I didn't question you" I added.

June then turned red, "SSHHHHH don't shout! Listen I may have um..." June started, I started getting suspicious of her, but then realized, "oh my goodness don't tell me..." I said.

June started getting more red, "I like her..." June whispered, I couldn't even say anything it's like coming out to your own parents... oh shit... OH SHIT DONT TELL ME IM LIKE A PARENT TO HER!!

I couldn't help but keep thinking about it! "You wanna go for a drive and talk about it?" I questioned, she nodded, so I notified Optimus that I'll be out with June for a while.

5 minutes later

"So mind telling me when you started liking her?" I asked, I get very curious for some reason, "well the... first day we... met...!" June answered, she seemed more flustered than before, it makes me wonder if Sky feels the same way.

I chuckled, "y'know you remind me of when I fell inlove with my mate." I said, the times when I would talk to Soundwave and a few vehicons back at the bar about my feelings for Wheeljack.

June looked back at me surprised and curious, "you have a boyfriend?" June questioned, "us Cybertronian say sparkmate instead of boyfriend so yes, I do." I answered, I smiled at the memories I had with Wheeljack.

"Y'know if you really do like Sky, make sure that when you confess to her, that you take time for her to get used to you." I informed, I remembered how I felt a bit awkward around Wheeljack when we started dating.

June giggled nervously but then frowned, "I'm just worried about what Jack would say, he never met his father..." June explained, I had never thought about what Jack would think.

June sighed but then I realized that while Sky was with us, Jack and them talked to each other a lot and Sky helped Jack with homework and study for any tests, and when Sky wasn't around, Jack would complain about Sky not being with him; Jack basically has attachment issues.

I wanted to change the subject to break the silence, "what do you think about... earth?" I asked, it sounded stupid but I still wanted to know more about this planet.

June smirked and started a rant about how humans are stupid in life choices, education, etc.
It was sorta funny but their planet doesn't seem too different from ours, except Cybertronian knew about those choices and do it either way.

"This might sound weird but do you have any siblings? I still am learning about Cybertronian." June asked, I sorta thought she would ask about it.

"Well, Cybertronian can have siblings, I have four siblings, the youngest is Wrench, he is strong yet he isn't told much; then we have Mercy, he's smart with his skill yet very quiet and has strong emotions; after him it's Pharma, he honest but not sane nor is he considered normal; and finally my... twin... Stone, she is a lot like me but I don't know the negatives about her, we were so in sync..."

I finished yet I still think that I haven't said enough, "wait your the oldest?!" June questioned, "well technically it's my twin and I but yes" I answered.

"Wait you have a twin SISTER? What does she look like?" June asked, the memories of how Stone looked were on my mind, she looked exactly like me yet so different.

"She practically looked exactly like me just instead of Orange hers is purple... sometimes she would wear her scarf so she could stay warm... I only have a piece of her scarf.." I explained.

I adjusted the back seats to take out the piece of scarf and June grabbed the piece felt the texture, "wow it's warm and very soft, you kept it exactly like this? What happened to her?" June questioned, I stayed silent until I was ready to answer.

"She tried to protect our family, our brothers from the Decepticons... she told me that I helped them and that she owed me so she pushed me away and... the Decepticons got her but when I snook in to the Decepticon base, she wasn't in any of their chambers but I knew she didn't die, if she did then I would've felt my spark hurt, that just meant that she escaped but nowhere to be found..." June looked at me with worry and in guilt.

"Till this day I... I still blame myself for not doing anything..." I finished, "you can't always blame yourself for everything that happens in life.." June explained, "what?" I questioned.

"When Jack's father and I got divorced, it was hard for Jack and I but he always blamed himself for what happened between us, but in reality his father and I just never really got along... atleast your twin sister is still alive right? She's probably out here looking for you.." June stated.

That made me smile, atleast we have hope, "yeah your right, thank you June, for this conversation.." I said, "anything for a friend!" June finished...

———————————————-