Chapter 2- Meeting the Bots

Sky's POV
     I was driving around the roads until I spotted a street race nearby, I don't do street racing but I like watching them.

So sat there watching from a distance until I saw a red car being chased by a group of vehicles- including a Semi-truck, well that's interesting. I'm not an idiot so I don't even move from where I'm at.

Then they got closer which scared me a bit but hey I can just teleport so no worries.

Ratchet's POV

Wheeljack, Ultra Magnus, the humans and I stayed at base while everyone else went on patrol, none of us didn't speak so it was quiet, until I got a call from Arcee, ":Ratchet open the ground-bridge.:" she requested.

I opened the ground-bridge and saw everyone enter, luckily no one got hurt, "Did y'all find anything?" Wheeljack asked, "nope, sorry we didn't find anything besides Knockout's street race!" Smokescreen replied.

"And our new friend said she'll come tomorrow!" Miko complained, "Miko is right, I heard it myself but their voice scares me." Bulkhead said.

"Their voice scares you? How??" Arcee asked, "their voice sounds exactly like Ratchet's but more tired!" Miko answered, that statement really concerns me deeply, "how can someone sound exactly like Ratchet but with a more tired voice?" Jack questioned.

"Miko, this new friend of yours will be in danger if they do not come to meet us." Optimus stated, "Well she is an adult and I haven't seen her driving before... maybe her vehicle is a bot?" Raf questioned.

"Whoever your friend is, is certainly annoyed by you." I commented, it's true, "Cmon Doc, have some faith." Wheeljack added.

A few hours later

I was in Wheeljack's shuttle (I don't know what their called sorry) with Wheeljack which meant we got time to talk, "Milo's friend... sounding a lot like you and having their name Sky..." he started.

I hummed at that, "I don't believe it's her, if it was then I would've felt a connection with her..." I responded, "Maybe she was scared that you'll get angry at her for not being there for you." He added.

I gave it a thought, "but what if she doesn't want to be-" "Judge listen to me." I looked over to him, glaring straight at his optics.

"You two are the Judges and I'm just your scientist who can create weapons and help with training, but right now, I'm talking to you. No more 'what if's' you have to choose one that will effect everything." Wheeljack stated.

He's right, I should calm down, "Sorry Jackie it's just, I guess I'm just overthinking it since we've... you know." I said, I felt shame for everything that happened to our family.

Wheeljack then put the shuttle on auto pilot and came over to me and got his arms out for a cuddle, then I smiled in approval and the position we had was the most comfortable for us, Wheeljack would be having his legs crossed around my waist while I softly rubbed his back.

"Y'know, it's kinda funny thinking about it, you and I are dating, yet no one has suspected a thing about our relationship!" Wheeljack joked, it was true, no one knows  about our relationship.

I chuckled at it though, "So what do think about everyone else's relationship?" I asked, we always liked to talk about who would fall in love, "I think Smokescreen and Bee, they would make a nice couple." Wheeljack, responded.

I didn't think about the rookie n scout, but that does make sense, I mean they do love racing, sport like vehicles, a bit impatient, and love playing games with the human children.

"Well I say, Magnus and....! STARSCREAM!" I exclaimed, "really? I can see them as a bit of enemies but one loud and the other quiet... I can see them getting together..." He said.

1 hour later

Wheeljack and I were at a cave, well a cave with a sort of structure, but this cave was special because this place was actually a bar that a Decepticons and Autobots get to go to when they genuinely get a bad day or need a break from chaos.

We enter inside the cave to see a big bar with some people inside like vehicons, as we went straight at the stools, we got a chance to see our bartender, Moonpit.

Moonpit was a Gladiator but after a few rounds, he stopped so he can relax and have a proper reputation, but since I knew him as a Gladiator he liked talking to me... especially when he feels like teasing me.

"Hey Moonpit, anyone or anything new?" I asked, "No nothing new but I guess you could say St3v3 over there is having a horrid day." Moonpit explained, we both looked over to see one of the hard working vehicons, which sorta concerns me because St3v3 is usually very cheery.

"What's wrong St3v3? Did something happen to Starscream?" Wheeljack asked him, he looked at us and took of his helmet, for some reason the vehicons were meant to be copies but instead their faces were different and style.

"It's just... when will the war end so Starscream can be happy again?" St3v3 asked, I hadn't thought about it in a while, Starscream is a very interesting yet fragile person.

Since this bar was for Bots n Cons who don't feel like fighting or are just genuinely upset, "Who knows St3v3 but all I can say is... everything will be okay, once the war ends." Wheeljack said.

I then talked with Moonpit for a bit but that's when someone had entered the the bar, we looked over to see Soundwave, he didn't care about the war but he wanted it to end.

To be honest, Wheeljack and I were mostly understanding the Decepticons who come here since well... my brother Pharma who is a Decepticon Medic told me their story.

Soundwave only saw me as an Old Friend aswell since we had a small friend group with Orion and Megatronus, infact he only liked talking to Megatron and me now since he doesn't usually get the chance to speak with Optimus.

30 minutes later

Wheeljack and I were back at base saw the children playing with their video games, "Miko why are you so excited?" Bulkhead asked, she was excited?

"Because today is the day you guys get to meet my new friend!" Miko shouted out of excitement, "then shouldn't we pick them up?" Arcee questioned, "well she said that she'll be here but I think she's lying." Miko answered.

A few seconds of silence until we heard foot steps in a echo, Optimus put his battle mask on and Magnus got a grip on the hammer, "Well Miko... I never lie..." we look over to a shadow and glowing aqua eyes...

The figure then slowly came out, a lady with short hair, black hoodie, boot cut jeans, and leather boots, their dark purple faded hair and aqua eyes.

"See I told you Miko, I'd find the place..." the lady exclaimed, "by the way, I go by Sky, NOT Skyler, so yeah" Sky explained, she did sound like me but a bit more tired.

"How did you know?!?!" Miko shouted, "like I said, Miko, I have my ways..." Sky said, she sounds exactly like Ѕꚍөҋє...

———————————————