2

HAERIN

"So, what's your job?"

She asked while I'm focused of driving her car. "I'm a writer, but I haven't publish anything yet this month."

"Huh why? You don't have your  salary then?? How you gonna pay the bills for your water and electricity in addition to your rent??"

"That's it, that's my proble-"

"Aha! Don't worry, I still have money left in the bank, you take it and use it to pay for everything!"

"U-uh H-Hanni unnie no.. it's too much, you already let me stay in your apartment, it's okay-"

"Nooo! I really like to help people including you, what I told you to do is very important to me, so let me help you with everything."

"B-but it's too much already... letting me stay at your house is a big help already.." She chuckled and unexpectedly patted my head.

"But for me it's a small thing. And the big return for me to you is helping you with everything, okay?"

I sighed and glanced at her.

"You know Han unnie-"

"Han..?"

"Y-yeah..? It's your nickname, I-I just.... made you a nickname." She grinned and I can feel that she's staring at me.

"Okay, that's a cool nickname, I remember my childhood. People used to call me 'Han' but when I moved to another place, like to my house. No one ever called me 'Han' anymore. Only when I visit to Rioji school because the kids there knew me."

"Oh, that's cool...."

"Yeah I know right, anyways what are you going to say again?"

"I forgot..."

"Oh, sorry."

"No it's okay..."

"Hmm, okay. By the way, let's straight to the bank first."

"H-huh? Why?"

"Let's get the money you will use to pay for everything, my bank card is also on the left side of the card holder."

"O-oh o-okay but can't we do it late-"

"We can but I want you to pay for the bills and the rent already before we go to the Rioji school. Please?"

"A-are you sure...? I-I'm embarrassed..."

"Don't be Haerin. You're my friend now, remember?"

"O-okay.."

"That's right, just normalize everything, okay?"

"Uhm... o-okay if you say so.."

I parked the car now and stand up in front of the bank machine.

"You can take it all, no need to worry."

"N-no, I-I'm not gonna take it all, I don't want you to think that I'm taking advantage of you."

"Haerin, hello? Haha I am the owner and I told you so. So that means, I trust you and it's okay."

She's really nice.

I got an idea suddenly.

What if I make a story about a girl who sees a ghost and fell in love with that ghost? And maybe I will get some ideas for each chapter every day that I am with Hanni.

Would it be look interesting to readers?

Will it attract the readers?

Will Mrs. Park gonna like it?