7 - Last

HAERIN

One day later.

I cried all day long and all night long nonstop. I forced myself to continue writing my new story trying to forget about the pain but yeah, I still couldn't. Every minute, every seconds and every hours I'm missing her.

I'm right now sitting on the couch hugging my knees remembering the times we're happy together. I haven't eat yet ever since she disappeared, I have no appetite.

"Hello." I answered the unknown number call.

"Hello, is this Kang Haerin I'm talking to?"

"Yes, why?"

"This is Jangmin hospital..." (Jangmin hospital doesn't exist 😘)

"W-what..? S-sure I'll come." I immediately grabbed my bag and drove to Jangmin hospital.

I hurriedly ran to room twenty seven and opened the door.

"Hanni... Hanni!" I ran and hugged her tightly.

"Hanni... I can feel you more now...." I sob on her shoulder not wanting to let go of her body.

"I'm... back..."

"Y-yes you are my love. Y-you're not g-ghost anymore right? T-tell me I'm not dreaming please..." She smiled and pecked my temple.

"You're not dreaming my love. I'm back, finally. I'll fulfill my promise, I will stay forever by your side..."

"H-how c-come...?"

"I fought back. God gave me second life. I am lucky. Very lucky."

"Thank you Haerin, not because of me maybe I'm completely gone... I love you..."

"I-I love you more Hanni! I-I love you so much!!"

I cried even more and she just rub my back.

-

A few weeks later.

It's been a weeks when she came back to my life for real with her real body.

"Love... how long should I keep still?"

I asked not moving even a bit, she's painting me that's why.

"Until it's finished~"

"That's not what I wanna know!"

"Hmm.. okay I don't like it."

"HUH?!"

"I wanna do-over."

"WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?!?!"

She took her phone and sat beside me wrapping her arms around my neck and takes picture of us.

"What are you doing??"

"I wanna paint 'US'."

"No! Not that one! I look weird and ugly there! I'm not even smiling! Take another one!"

"No need~ you're still pretty..." Hanni said and I pouted turning away from her. Then she wrapped her arms around my waist kissing my neck. I turn around to face her and kissed her lips back.

"I love you, my love."

"You know lovey..." I paused.

"If people have the love of their life... mine's different, I have the ghost of my life. And I love you more."

THE END