Chapter 1

Vegas lost it. The moment he set eyes on his cousin who was supposed to be in another country and making music, was there, standing in front of him and smirking as he and his friend Apo signed the deal, which Gun had assigned Vegas for.

"Shit, father's gonna kill me," Vegas murmured to himself.

Vegas started zoning out,when he suddenly felt air tickling his ears,a melodious voice startled him, "You look good in this suit,Vegas."

He did not notice his cousin standing next to him.

"What the hell, Kimhan" Vegas half yelled and whispered to Kim who was laughing at him.

"Well, is this is how you are gonna welcome your cousin, Mr.Vegas. Here I thought that we were going somewhere with all the things we've been doing these months," Kim gave a knowing smile which irritated Vegas more.

"Why are you here Kimhan?" Vegas asked Kim who was looking straight ahead.

The bars lights falling on Kim made him look like a ethereal being,so beautiful,so pretty, so inviting....

"For you... I'm here for you Vegas.", Kimhan suddenly spoke breaking him out of his trance.

This made Vegas mad for some reason,he pushed Kim onto the wall, held his jaw in a constricting force as he stared deep into Kim's eyes,was it anger? , was it hate? , or pent up frustration? Vegas did not know and didn't want to know.

He was pissed because of the fact that everything was going fine,until his cousin came him and told him that the major family wanted to have the deal. It was such an important alliance,it surely would have helped Vegas gain some power and maybe help him to take revenge and overthrow the major family.

But everything has to happen according to the whims of the major family isn't it.

Lost in his thoughts,Vegas suddenly felt some pressure on his lips, startled; he came out of his daze, only to find Kim smiling from ear to ear.

"Is this some sort of game for you,Kimhan? If then leave me the fuck alone!"

"What the hell man?I just wanted to help you,you always misunderstand me and just why can't you trust me?" Kim asked Vegas in a serious tone.

"Explain to me god dammit?I heard that the major family wanted to do nothing with this deal,then why are you here, Kimhan?" Vegas asked Kim.

Kim was about to answer that this all was a plan to cheat Gun and bring a major hit to the minor family by making them sign this deal,but the mastermind behind it was actually none other than,Korn. So he somehow wanted to prevent it from happening.

Vegas was desperately looking at Kim for an answer,but when Kim was about to answer,he saw the way Kim's eye widened before pushing him away, only to hear gun firing in their direction.

Kim fell down with a painful groan,whimpering as bullet hit him.Vegas watched all of this,shell shocked. He was unable to process what had happened in front of him.

Finally registering all this,he searched for his Kimmy,only to find him....

"Vege...."