Chapter 3

After all the drama had conspired, Kim had a horrible headache. He was very sure that this had  something to do with Porsche. His doubts came true when he cornered Pete and asked him (more like threatened him at gunpoint) all about Kinn and Porsche.

Even if Kim was away from the mansion, he always had his ways and knew everything happening inside the mansion, even things that Kinn had no clue about.

Last time when Kim had come to the mansion, he noticed how his brother and his bodyguard were flirting throughout Tanakhun's birthday party. They thought they were being subtle but it was very obvious.

About Gun, he had a dying wish, or otherwise he wouldn't have done this stupid shit.

Korn had connections with few people from the customs, who helped them to reduce the damage. But still Korn wanted to teach his brother a lesson. So with all this happening Korn had asked Kim to take incharge until Kinn returns.

Kim's headache got worse, he went to his room and laid down on his bed. He stared at the ceiling, he soon got exhausted,"Stupid Gun, stupid Vegas" Kim muttered. He was very tired, so he did the first best thing. He pushed the thoughts away, entering into a deep slumber.

But as soon as he closed his eyes, memories came flooding and he went down into the lanes of the past memories.

The person he held dearest became a stranger, whose laugh he could recognise anywhere.

Forever is illusion isn't! And he was supposed to be a loner.

Flashback....

Kim and Vegas used to be close in their early years.

Kim and Vegas were around the same age. They went to the same school, but they never really acknowledged eachother.

When Kim's mother passed away when he was only two years old, young Vegas was a sweetheart and was not insane like he's now, Vegas felt sorry for Kim and took it upon himself to console the two year old Kim as he would look very sad and lonely.

Not only Vegas even his mother was a courteous and compassionate woman. When Kim's mother died she had asked Vegas to keep an eye on young Kim, talk to him, and give him company. Sometimes she even cooked food for both of them.

All of their meetings and time spent together were kept secret because things between major and minor family had begun to become strained  and Vegas did not want his father to know about it, even Kim kept silent and never told his brothers and father about this unusual friendship.

Initially Kim was wary about Vegas's sudden interest in him and his well being. He simply could not believe that someone actually cared for him, after his mother's demise. But with constant persuasion he started to believe and befriended Vegas.

Over the years they got well together, they played, shared food and laughs and became closer day by day.

Spending his time with Vegas, doing stuffs to no avail, pulling pranks on eachother, even if they were silent- it was a comfortable silence between them.

Kim enjoyed his time with Vegas. He would always wait for the next day to go to school and talk with Vegas. Kim was cold to others yes- but with Vegas, anyone who observed them closely(but they were very secretive)can say that Vegas made Kim smile.

If Kim had learnt something new like his first Guitar lessons or anything at all, Vegas was the first person he shared it with. Vegas always attended to Kim was always there for him, Kim hoped he could do something for Vegas. But Vegas was quiet and a restrained person and Kim sometimes hoped he could read minds to find what's going on inside Vegas's head. Still they were always there for each other.

Vegas never liked his home expect for his mother and Macau. They made the bricks of the house feel like home. Gun was not a great father, he was an absent one. He never really cared for them, seldom came home and did not spend time with them. So one day when Vegas returned home from school, he was welcomed by the news of his mother passing away.

Vegas's mother had passed away due to some attack between the major and minor family.

Vegas felt his whole world go black, his world stopped for a second, he lost the most important person in his life , he felt so much anger, he felt like he lost his home forever.

Vegas mother passing away and the older THEERAPANYAKUL passing away; was final straw for whatever had been going between the major and minor family. That incident had forever scarred Vegas, flipping a switch inside him. He became extremely cold and distant and lost his rationality.

When Kim came to know that because of Korn Vegas's mother had passed away, he felt anger towards his father. He couldn't do anything, hell he wanted to do something, confront his father, he wanted to be with Vegas wanted to hold him close, but for some reason he was scared, so scared knowing this would change things between him and Vegas.

Kim was right, when he saw Vegas on the day of the funeral, he did not even give a single glance at his direction, all his attempts to talk with Vegas went in vain. Vegas, he held a murderous glare. Hell he was not even crying a single tear, that alarmed him, it felt as if he was seeing a walking shell of a person.

Vegas should have went through a lot of heartbreak so Kim gave him time. He hoped his and Vegas relationship would not breakdown, but boy he was wrong. Vegas never smiled at him, never even looked at him and kept on giving cold shoulder.

One fine day he went to school only to hear the news that Vegas would never comeback as he pulled back from school. He was so furious, how can Vegas do that to him. Yes it was major family's mistake but what did Kim do, he felt that he was punished for something he did not do. So he thought he will go back home and call Vegas and confront him.

"What are you doing Vegas, don't try to avoid me. Pick up the call idiot!!" Kim was yelling into the phone.

But no one picked up the call. Kim persistently kept on ringing finally when some one attended the call he rushed to speak, "Vege how are you? What are you doing? Why did you pull back from school?" He asked out of breath.

But the answer from the other side shook his world.

"P'Kim, brother has left home to study in abroad." came Macaus's voice.

Single tear rolled down from his eyes. Vegas has left him. Left him with no choice, but to stay here forever.