Chapter 5

Apo had been friends with Kim and Vegas from their high school.

Once when Apo was running late to his classes, in a hurry he bumped into a person and both of them fell to the ground.

Suddenly his arm was grabbed roughly and he was pulled up, only to see a scary man. With a shuddering voice the man questioned him,"Watch where you going.... Don't you have eyes?"

He was so shocked and did not know what to say, he just apologized and told them that he was a new kid there and got lost and now he was running late for his classes.

"Come on Vegas! I'm okay, let's leave." Kim tugged at Vegas's wrist who was busy glaring at the new guy. So they started walking towards their classes only for Kim to stop few feet away.

Kim asked Apo what classes he had and when Apo handed over his timetable to Kim he found out that they were all in the same class.

"Come along with us, we are also going there." Kim said.

Vegas half glared and pouted at Kim, asking him why he bothered to help the new kid. He did not like him a bit.

"Vegas, let's be nice to...." Kim said, looking at Apo expecting him to say his name.

Apo was embarrassed, so he quickly extended his hands and introduced himself.

"Whatever, let's get moving we are already running late for the class." Vegas said.

And that's how Apo, Kim, Vegas met. And in the following months, Apo started to hang out more with Kim and Vegas and boom he soon became close to Kim and became a good friend.

Kim did not mind another person joining him and Vegas. Apo was a easy going kid, he had a happy and a cheerful personality. He was a reliable and a honest person, so Kim actually enjoyed Apo's company and their friendship. But Vegas never liked Apo for some unknown reason.

Being their companion for a year already, Apo knew that Kim and Vegas were THEERAPANYAKULs. He had heard stuff about the mafia clan, but still he really did not care about that, he really liked and appreciated Kim's friendship. Kim stood up for him at numerous occasions and he was thankful for that and it all mattered to him.

Coming from a loving home, he knew that the THEERAPANYAKUL family was a shitty one. He also knew about the difficult situation between Major and minor family and the constant dispute between the two.

Now as Apo was always with Kim and Vegas, he somewhat knew what was going between them. From what he observed Kim had feelings for Vegas and about Vegas, he was hard to read.

The way Kim looked at Vegas when no one else was watching, the way he blushed whenever they held hands, the way Kim gets flustered when Vegas looked at him after scoring a goal from the football ground Apo noticed all of it. He hoped Vegas also bore same type of feelings towards his friend or else Kim would get hurt.

One day while Vegas was playing football, he tripped and plummeted to the ground, thereby getting scratches on his elbows and knees and a bleeding cut near his eyebrows. He was escorted to the infirmary, he was treated for his wounds and dressed up. And his cut was sutured.

Vegas did look bad. For the past few days, he was always tired and looked like he needed some sleep. He even denied to eat hotpot with Kim and Apo, telling them he had some work to do.

After the dressing was done and medications were given, Kim and Apo went inside the room. Kim silently went and sat beside Vegas, trying hard to not to wake him up. Apo was looking at Kim who was looking at Vegas, distressed and worried.

Vegas was mumbling something during his sleep , he thought that Vegas must be tired. Kim was checking for any other wound in his body, when they noticed multiple dark bruises in his abdomen. It looked like it was healing, indicating something should have happened before.