Part 1

[y/n pov]

Mom: "ready for new school mija"

Y/n: "no no quiero ir voy estar sola"
      (No I don't want to go I'm going to be alone)

Mom: "oh ándale you make friends fast. Beside in your last school you were popular you can do this."

Me and my mom were both sitting in my bed. I didn't respond back so she simply kissed my cheek and left my bedroom.  I took a deep breath. I moved city because my dad had a new business that get him paid thousands of money so we were basically rich I would say. But being rich didn't gave me time to spend with my parents and mostly my dad. Anyways I got up from my bed and did my morning routine then wear my new uniform outfit. I didn't like uniforms but it was cute so I had to wear it.

 I didn't like uniforms but it was cute so I had to wear it

(The uniform)

I left the house without eating breakfast; my mom was upset but I was only 10 minutes late. As I passed through the school gates, almost every student was hanging out outside the  court yard. I was looking around for people to make friends with. Until a kid ran into me..

Draken: "yo my fault Barbie"

Y/n: "ay que te pasa"
     (What's your problem)

Him and his friend gave me a quick glance before continuing walking.  I just looked at them and wiped my shoulder with my hand. Hopefully I don't become popular and being hated for it. I hated being popular everyone wanted something from you. When I looked to my right, I noticed two girls seated on a bench beside a tree. They appeared to be easy for talking with. I approached them and extended my hand to them.

Y/n: "hi my name is y/n Im new"

Emma: "wow your beautiful hi my name is Emma and this is hina"

As they shooked my hand

Y/n: "hi can I  ask you something"

Hina: "go ahead"

Y/n: "why is everyone out here and not inside"

Emma: "that's because school doesn't open yet and we're waiting till it openeds"

Y/n: "no way I skipped my breakfast just because I thought I was late"

Emma laughed and saw she took out something out of her bag.

"Here it's a chocolate bar it was going to be my math class snack but you need it more than me"

I sat besides them.

That's when I knew I'm going to become good friends with them.

                               [lunch time]

I grabbed my food tray and saw Emma and hina waving aka a sign to go sit with them.  Then I heard

Popular girl: "hey new girl come sit with us"

I smiled at the group of popular and walk right past their table.

Y/n: "sorry girls"

I took a glanced back and saw the popular girl with her jaw open of the rejection she got.  I then sit with Emma and hina.

Emma and hina: "y/n!"

I sat between them.

Y/n: "hi girls"

We'd been talking for 20 minutes now, getting to know each other, and I really enjoyed their personality. Hina has the sweetest pure heart, and Emma is similar but different in that she will be brutal to someone if they do something wrong.

Emma: "uhh I can't stand my brother"

Hina:" why"

Emma: "I'm starting to think he's doing awful stuff in the gang"

Y/n mind🧠: "gang?"

I was just overhearing  sipping my orange juice. Not trying to get involved into stuff that isn't involved with me.

Hina: "you really think that?"

Emma: "yeah besides that he hasn't been inviting me  to his gang meetings and he's been skipping his clases lately"

Y/n mind🧠: wow her brother invites her to his gang meetings?. I wonder what he looks like🤔 he probably tall and really buff with tattoos"

Emma: "sorry y/n for not telling you but my brothers is the leader of a gang and basically everyone knows him"

Y/n: "oh wow that's cool?"

Emma and hina laughed.

Y/n: "sorry I didn't know what to say"

Emma: "don't worry hes a nice guy"

                           [last period class]

I was walking down the halls holding onto a piece of paper with my class schedule on it. My attention focused on the paper rather than on the surroundings.

Y/n: "no manches I can't find this stupid class"

I looked up and saw that my class number was 406.
I began walking in when a student exited the classroom while looking down at his phone and bumped into me at the same time.

Y/n: "oye"

Mitsuya: "oh wow sorry"

Y/n: "ugh estoy no puede ser this has been my second time"

I said while fixing my hair of my face.

Mitsuya: "oh god"

Y/n: "what?"

The purple hair guy was looking down of my dress uniform being all ripped.

Y/n: "no no no"

Y/n mind🧠: " a pin was stuck on the door and ripped my uniform while getting bumped"

Mitsuya: "don't worry about that I could fix it for you"

Y/n: "you?"

Mitsuya: "yeah if you let me I guess"