Part 7

[Y/n pov]

Finally emma got out. She quickly came up to me.

Emma: "omg y/n this is so cute"

Y/n: "I know right"

She quickly hold on to me.

Emma: "let's go!"

We four began walking closer to the ferris wheel. I pushed Emma off of me so she was able to fall on Draken.

Emma: "ow"

Draken: "wow emma are you okay"

That's when draken helped emma up. Mikey and I just stared. Her cheeks were clearly flushed

Emma: "yeah I'm fine"

She removed her hair from her face. Then she looked in front of us and noticed the Ferris wheel. She grabbed draken's hand and dragged him to the Ferris wheel.

Emma: " the ferris wheel we should go!"

Me and Mikey were just catching up to to them. We were in line waiting about 5 minutes when suddenly it was are turn. Emma and draken got in when Mikey also wanted to get in. I grabbed Mikey from his sleeve preventing him from getting in with them. He looked at me confused. He took a step back and listen. Then me and Mikey got on. As the Ferris wheel started moving. Me and Mikey didn't talk at first. I regretted it going with him and just waited for draken and Emma get off. I wanted to cut the awkwardness.

Y/n: "i-"

Mikey: "so-"

We both talked at the same time.

Mikey: "you go since I'm not a nice guy"

Y/n: what ever. Anyways I wanted to tell you. Why did you save me? Aren't a leader of a gang and supposed to hurt people"

Mikey: "it's the opposite"

Y/n: "what?"

Mikey: "i created toman because I had a brother who also had a gang he showed loyalty and great honor for them. "

Looking at Mikey while he talks he looks sad. Like if he didn't had any emotion in him. He was talking while looking down.

Mikey: "I wanted to be him. Even tho he sucks at fighting. But I show respect and they have to show back that's why"

Y/n: "so you don't beat up people for fun"

He looked up at me and laughed like if I said some joke to him.   Suddenly the ride stopped. I looked over and saw draken and Emma got off already wating for us. Then me and Mikey got off. We walked towards them.

Y/n: "you guys look pretty happy"

Emma had a huge smile on her face with blush on her cheeks while draken turns away from the shyness he has on his face.

Emma: "let's go to the carnival games"

Mikey: "yeah"

At of knowhere my stomach growled really loud.
All three of them started laughing.

Y/n: "you know what I'll meet you guys at the games ima go get something to eat really quick"

In the corner of my eye I saw a hotdog stand. I couldn't stand but quickly walking over. While standing in line it was my turn to order.

Y/n: "can i please get one hotdog with no-"
While looking at the menu.

???: "your y/n right?"