Part 5

[Y/n pov]

I was still upset about the dog's death a week later.
My mom. insisted on getting me a dog, but it won't make my sadness go away. But I keep telling myself that he's in heaven running around. And now I'm sitting in my sewing class right now, stitching, but I'm not concentrating.

Mitsuya: "y/n!"

I got scared and jumped a little, which caused me to move my finger and get trapped in the sewing machine. I reacted quickly and pulled my bleeding finger away.

Mitsuya: "woah y/n let's get you a bandage"

He quickly grabbed a bandage from the desk and walked over to me, as I watched.

Mitsuya: "let me-"

I grabbed it from his hands and quickly put it in my finger. But the bandage was ruined when I put it on.

Mitsuya: "here let me help"

I allowed him to remove the bandage again and fix it properly.

Y/n: "sorry"

I felt bad for grabbing it out of his hands. I turned to look at him as he fixed it. He had a big forehead bruise. Definitely something about the gang.

Mitsuya: "no it's my fault for scaring you. But I wanted to asked you. You remember Mikey?"

Then a light switch came through my mind and all I could think about is that blondie that made me fall in the mud water.

Y/n: "Emma brother?"

Mitsuya: "yeah he wanted to apologize"

I rolled my eyes. Of course.

Y/n: "apologize? Ay porfa vor he made me fall in a mud water"

Mitsuya: "what?"

Y/n: "honestly mitsuya make better decisions on having that kid as a friend"

I got up from my seat and went to the bathroom. Mitsuya's eyes. Saying it too early made me feel guilty. I entered the bathroom for women. I'm glad I was the only girl in the bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled but a second later my smile disappeared. I then took a long breath. and went out of the restroom.

[school ended]

I'm now walking home after school got out. Since I had a personal driver, I haven't walked home in a year. And my driver was sick However, my mom was too exhausted to drive Me. I heard a random person catcalled me when I was walking.

Guy: *whistled* "how about you give me some of the white out of you"

Y/n: "oye que te pasa"

I went up to his face the one who catcalled me. There was three of them.

"Im so rich that my dad could get rid of how disgusting pervert you are "