Part 3

[Y/n pov]

(I get a call from Emma)

Y/n: "hello?"

Emma: "y/n!"

Y/n: "yeah!"

Emma: "let's go shopping"

Y/n: "yesss!!!"

Emma: "eeeeeee!!"

                                [At the mall]

I felt a hand behind me as I searched for Emma and Hina. And I was ready to scream when it was Emma.

Emma: "shhh it's me y/n"

She had my mouth covered, stopping me from yelling. Both of the girls were laughing.

Y/n: "heyy you scared me. Anyways girls let's go shopping!!!!"

Emma and hina: "yesss!!"

As we started jumping  as  we were exited.
And 1 hours past and spend more than 300 dollars. And are hands were filled with shopping bags which we can't carry more.

Hina: "my legs are killing me"

Emma: "same here"

Y/n: "i think so too. I should tell my driver to pick up are bags and send them home"

Emma: "great idea"

Hina was holding her phone in a worried face looking at it.

Y/n: "hina is something wrong"

Hina: "takemichi hasn't texted me all day"

Y/n: "your boyfriend?"

Hina: "yeah I heard he was hanging with your brother Emma"

Emma: "yeah they have meeting today we should go check if his there"

Y/n: "uhh how about buying a Paris Hilton perfume"

Emma: "oh come on"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.

My driver and I left our bags with the girls and went to the meeting. As Emma led us to the location of the meeting. I was becoming a little worried seeing her brother all buffy and intimidating.

(Musashi shrine) were the meeting is at.

I was impressed when I saw more than 100 people wearing the same gang uniform as we entered. I noticed Mitsuya while looking around. He glances at me with wide eyes a few seconds later..

Draken: "Barbie?"

Then I saw the kid that bumped into me the first time.

Y/n: "you!"

Emma: "what?"
Mitsuya: "you know her draken?"

Emma: "do you know her mitsuya"

Mikey: "ahem!"

Everyone had been completely silent. I realized I interrupt their meeting. Which made me super embarrassed.

Mikey: "as I was saying the toyko manji an-"

The gang quickly payed attention to the blond guy. I quickly looked at Emma and pulled her arm multiple times.

Y/n: "Emma can we please leave"

I said whispering to her not trying to Interrupt again.

Emma: "we just go here"

Talking back in a whisper.

Y/n: "ughhh"

I just stayed with Emma and Hina since Emma was right and we barely got here. As me and the girls stood there waiting for the meeting to end, I noticed the cutest little puppy hiding behind a tree to my right. I quietly approach the dog. Emma and Hina observe it and think it's cute. I carefully lower myself to the dog's level.